hp600g1
CPU
i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
GT710 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

Maybe I am little greedy, I tried to run the hackintosh from my old PC, that I bought during my college days!

This is my Config.

-Processors-
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz 0 0:0 2003.00 MHz
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz 1 0:1 2003.00 MHz

-MotherBoard-
Manufacturer: Kobian
Product Name: PIG31T

-Memory-
MemTotal Total Memory 4GB

-SSD Disks-
WD 120GB

-Graphics Card-
GT710.

I tried to run the bootable USB ( created via Unibeast from my iMac ) and it restarts after the apple logo. Tried verbose mode and still same. Is this possible to run hackintosh on these config? Or I should upgrade the motherboard to Intel?

Thanks in Advance. :)

Hi guys,

Maybe I am little greedy, I tried to run the hackintosh from my old PC, that I bought during my college days!

This is my Config.

-Processors-
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz 0 0:0 2003.00 MHz
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz 1 0:1 2003.00 MHz

-MotherBoard-
Manufacturer: Kobian
Product Name: PIG31T

-Memory-
MemTotal Total Memory 4GB

-SSD Disks-
WD 120GB

-Graphics Card-
GT710.

I tried to run the bootable USB ( created via Unibeast from my iMac ) and it restarts after the apple logo. Tried verbose mode and still same. Is this possible to run hackintosh on these config? Or I should upgrade the motherboard to Intel?

Thanks in Advance. :)

Pentium CPU is not supported in MacOS, and the CPU does not have the necessary CPU instructions required by Sierra (SSE4.1) anyway.

If you still want to try, you need to replace the CPU with at least a Core 2 Duo E7xxx or E8xxx (say a E7300 or E8400). Does your motherboard support using these CPUs? Even if it does, you may need to update the BIOS of your motherboard first.

Thanks for the clarification JamesBond, I will check and update my configuration and try again. :) Thanks again! :thumbup:

hey, are you still active in the community? did you upgrade the cpu? did it work?
I didn't upgrade the CPU. I didn't disturb the old girl, let her rest ;) She deserves it :D

Did you try? Does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back