Gigabyte Z68 AP-D3
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500K
Graphics
Zotac Nvidia GTS 450 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Hai,
I have Intel Corel i5 750 with 4gb ram with Intel H55tc Motherboard with Radeon HD5570 graphic card with device ID 68d9... and Samsung B2230 Monitor

I have install Lion 10.7 with USB device... Installation is super. My graphic card is automatically configured by the system. I got 1920x1018 with 60and 75hz.. But

When I install multibeast... and reboot the system.. I got resolution more than 1920x1020.. resolution is increased but there is a black border on the screen... my desktop may not fit within the monitor.... it showing the black border... I have tried the "AUTO" setting from monitor to adjust but invain... please help me to fit my resolution.... and now when I am booting the system whole booting process is shown in very small windows.... means my screen resolution could not reach at corners of the screen. I have tried all available resolutions but problem still remains....... please somebody help me..... . Kindly see attachment for more details......

Attachments

• resolution issue.jpg
    resolution issue.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 153
Hai,
I have Intel Corel i5 750 with 4gb ram with Intel H55tc Motherboard with Radeon HD5570 graphic card with device ID 68d9... and Samsung B2230 Monitor

I have install Lion 10.7 with USB device... Installation is super. My graphic card is automatically configured by the system. I got 1920x1018 with 60and 75hz.. But

When I install multibeast... and reboot the system.. I got resolution more than 1920x1020.. resolution is increased but there is a black border on the screen... my desktop may not fit within the monitor.... it showing the black border... I have tried the "AUTO" setting from monitor to adjust but invain... please help me to fit my resolution.... and now when I am booting the system whole booting process is shown in very small windows.... means my screen resolution could not reach at corners of the screen. I have tried all available resolutions but problem still remains....... please somebody help me..... . Kindly see attachment for more details......

If you get this working, please let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back