Contribute
Register

Resize Partitions Hackintosh (Dual boot OSX - Win 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diskpart, before the resize, didn't show me the OSX partition. Now, Diskpart show me as RAW Fs.
Can this help you?

Don't use DiskPart to try and resize the macOS partition. It's okay for Windows.

If you can boot - either the main drive or a UniBeast USB stick - run Disk Utility to check all is okay with macOS.

The El Capitan version of Disk Utility can also resize a partition BUT it will wipe the Windows one you have. A safer way may be to use a third-party application. There are many Partition Managers out there that claim to resize without damaging any data. I only have experience of Paragon Software's Partition Manager, but you will need to make your own choice here. Read all the documentation you can.

But i resized it, and now i can't access to OSX El capitan partition. I can only access to win and usb installer OSX.
I only said that diskpart now show me the OSX partition as RAW (before the resize diskpart show me onluy efi and Win partitions) , so, it means that something changed... I don't know what can i do, and efi partition can't me to copy it on desktop (security permissions, trying with task manager browser)

But i resized it, and now i can't access to OSX El capitan partition. I can only access to win and usb installer OSX.
I only said that diskpart now show me the OSX partition as RAW (before the resize diskpart show me onluy efi and Win partitions) , so, it means that something changed... I don't know what can i do, and efi partition can't me to copy it on desktop (security permissions, trying with task manager browser)

Sorry, I couldn't help. If you have already altered the partition map, data may be lost ...

But i can see that the data is okay... Only i can access to it.
If i delete this partition that the system add, that is inaccesible? Maybe it changed the drive boot list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back