Contribute
Register

REQUEST: USB configuration files (kexts + ssdt/dsdt) for GIGABYTE H270N-WIFI motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE H270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a working hack.

It's been running for years. Very reliable, stable. however, from the beginning, I'm having problems with sleep. I always turn off the computer, because sleep is not reliable.

I have been using the USB port limit patch, but some time ago a tried patching the USBs manually with some success. Some of my ports work, some dont, but I am not reliant on the port limit patch at least. But sleep is a problem.

I wanted to ask publicly, if someone had the courage and balls to do a manual USB port config with the proper kexts and SSDT/DSDT tables and could share it with us.

My config files and info is attached in a file to this post. Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• EssentialsList-2019-08-24 21.11.01.zip
    646.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
@originalmagneto,

MacOS can only reliably use 15 USB Ports, long term use of the Port Limit removal patch can/will lead to MacOS issues.
You should use one of the USB port patching guides to correctly configure your USB ports.

Or you can use Hackintool which automates the generation of a kext port injector or a SSDT to use with USBInjectAll.

See Hackintool's built in help for the correct procedure.

Use of another users USB port patches may not necessarily enable the ports you want to use, therefor you should create your own USB patch using the ports that you use/need.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back