Sapphire Radeon HD 5450
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey clever guys on tonymacx86,

Im sorry to keep pestering the guys on this form but does anyone have the GA H61M-DS2 DSDT. Ive been trying to get some help but no proper answer.

I cant:
-Make a custom DSDT because there is no patch on oraila.com
-Cant run without DSDT because onboard audio isnt working and inserting USB causes kernel panic

Please Can Someone Help?

Plus can someone tell me how to enable my HD 6570 Radeon Graphics because so far im using the Intel HD 3000 Graphics via VGA

I need F3 BIOS version DSDT

thanks in advance

I would also like the DSDT for the GA-H61M-DS2 (rev 2.0) also. Thanks!

I need one too! (GA-H61M-DS1 rev. 2.0 F4 o F7 BIOS) I want to build my cheapo HTPC. :)

Thanks in advanced!

zeshan sajid 786 said:
Hey clever guys on tonymacx86,

Im sorry to keep pestering the guys on this form but does anyone have the GA H61M-DS2 DSDT. Ive been trying to get some help but no proper answer.

I cant:
-Make a custom DSDT because there is no patch on oraila.com
-Cant run without DSDT because onboard audio isnt working and inserting USB causes kernel panic

Please Can Someone Help?

Plus can someone tell me how to enable my HD 6570 Radeon Graphics because so far im using the Intel HD 3000 Graphics via VGA

I need F3 BIOS version DSDT

thanks in advance
Why don't you create the DSDT yourself? It's not that hard for Gigabyte board's because MacManx86 made a detailed step by step guide describing al the necessary steps to create a DSDT for a fully functional system. Please see http://macmanx86.blogspot.de/2011_07_01_archive.html for the instructions.

Mieze

I was making one with that guide and I failed so many times... :(

Sorry for my english :oops:

Hi, I've made a H61M-DS2 rev2.x DSDT for myself. DSDT is extracted from my motherboard and was verified to be fully compatible (speedstep, sleep, etc..)

The ones in DSDT database (rev 1.0 and 1.3) did not work for me as I got kernel panic on first boot.

Hope this helps.

p/s: If anyone does not know which kexts to use for audio and network, let me know.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    16.5 KB · Views: 382
haphan said:
Hi, I've made a H61M-DS2 rev2.x DSDT for myself. DSDT is extracted from my motherboard and was verified to be fully compatible (speedstep, sleep, etc..)

The ones in DSDT database (rev 1.0 and 1.3) did not work for me as I got kernel panic on first boot.

Hope this helps.

p/s: If anyone does not know which kexts to use for audio and network, let me know.

I am using this board with rev 2.2. I am able to make 10.7.4. Everything seems to work except sound. Tried many ways but no fix. Can you help me out?
My config is just i3 2120 with 8GB ram.
I did not use any dsdt for my lion.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back