Sapphire Tri-X R9 290X
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am following the guide on how to patch for the battery status. Got my DSDT.aml file, downloaded MaciASL and trying to patch the Lenovo Ideapad Y700. When I try to Save As, it gives me a code about syntax error unexpected parseop_arg0 at line 11168.

In a different thread I found, RehabMan says we can remove the entire If (CondRefOf) block. So I do that and that error is gone.

But now when I try to Save As, it gives me "syntax error,unexpected $end and premature End-OF-File"
This is where I'm stuck. I saw the thread about the ref.txt but it didn't do anything for me.

I tried to do a save as of the untouched F4 DSDT file and it gave me those same errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    77.8 KB · Views: 91
I am following the guide on how to patch for the battery status. Got my DSDT.aml file, downloaded MaciASL and trying to patch the Lenovo Ideapad Y700. When I try to Save As, it gives me a code about syntax error unexpected parseop_arg0 at line 11168.

In a different thread I found, RehabMan says we can remove the entire If (CondRefOf) block. So I do that and that error is gone.

But now when I try to Save As, it gives me "syntax error,unexpected $end and premature End-OF-File"
This is where I'm stuck. I saw the thread about the ref.txt but it didn't do anything for me.

I tried to do a save as of the untouched F4 DSDT file and it gave me those same errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

See guide/use refs.txt:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Please delete this thread as my problem doesn't contribute anything to the forum at all.

RehabMan has done a wonderful job with all the guides that he has written. Just need to read and process his style of writing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back