CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear all, As much as I appreciate the guides found on this forum, I wonder if there is enthusiasm for guides for more novice users like me.
I would really appreciate a more simplified guide for instance for now, trying to make a HP Elitebook to install from scratch with High Sierra.
All the compliments to rehabmans fantastic guides, btw:headbang:. It needs such a profound knowledge before you can follow this guide in my humble opinion:crazy:.

Please anybody let hear your idea's on this.

In the mean time, I will puzzle as much as possible and try to get the knowledge needed to continue on the published guide.

Kind Puzzle Regards,

Bart

Dear all, As much as I appreciate the guides found on this forum, I wonder if there is enthusiasm for guides for more novice users like me.
I would really appreciate a more simplified guide for instance for now, trying to make a HP Elitebook to install from scratch with High Sierra.
All the compliments to rehabmans fantastic guides, btw:headbang:. It needs such a profound knowledge before you can follow this guide in my humble opinion:crazy:.

Please anybody let hear your idea's on this.

In the mean time, I will puzzle as much as possible and try to get the knowledge needed to continue on the published guide.

Kind Puzzle Regards,

Bart

Your laptop already has an easy to follow guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

No "profound knowledge" required... Just an ability to read and follow instructions carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back