Contribute
Register

Report your NVIDIA Web Driver and CUDA issues and I'll pass them on to the developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how bad 158 was, but 161 is rather laggy for me.

I updated to 387.10.10.10.25.161, the WindowServer memory is staying between 1.5 and 3 gb, which is much better than the 50+ previous.

I am having new issues with Adobe apps. Photoshop doesn't repaint when adjustment laters and other similar changes are made. They only appear if you force a redraw by zooming for instance.

Zooming in other apps such as Illustrator can cause the screen to black out for a second.

Thanks,

I updated to 387.10.10.10.25.161, the WindowServer memory is staying between 1.5 and 3 gb, which is much better than the 50+ previous.

I am having new issues with Adobe apps. Photoshop doesn't repaint when adjustment laters and other similar changes are made. They only appear if you force a redraw by zooming for instance.

Zooming in other apps such as Illustrator can cause the screen to black out for a second.

Thanks,

Any difference with macOS 10.13.4 and Web Driver 387.10.10.10.30.103?

I'd assume so. Might ask vit tho just to be polite and keep him in the loop.
Would you know of a way to contact vit9696? Can't seem to do it here nor at GitHub, but maybe I'm missing something…

So, then Vit made this and fixed all our problems:

https://github.com/lvs1974/NvidiaGraphicsFixup/commit/2548a94bce9fe38e855ca17f19bea05978938cd7

Well, it was bad until vit fixed it . . . With the fixes, it's better than 104.

Even the stutter in gl water is gone. This is the best my 1080ti has ever done on macOS.

Same here, workaround is working. But I do not really understand what are the changes applied to avoid slutter/lag as per the githup link.
A workaround is, in general, at the cost of losing features compared to a fix. Any clue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back