Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Morning,
Over the past few weeks I've been trying to convert from Chameleon to Clover. I've got pretty much everything 100%, but during the process, I had to boot into Chameleon from time to time, because the Clover config wasn't correct. At one point during login,
I started getting an error that warned me that my computer shutdown due to a problem. I looked up the error, and you are supposed to be able to report it to Apple, and the error will go away on it's own. Problem is, it is persistent, and every time I login, it's there. Any idea how I can get rid of this error on login?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.20.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.20.33 AM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 91
If your getting that error it means your machine is shutting down correctly. You may need to adjust your Clover install.

If it isn't software based then you could have some faulty hardware that is causing the machine to not shut down.

If your getting that error it means your machine is shutting down correctly. You may need to adjust your Clover install.

If it isn't software based then you could have some faulty hardware that is causing the machine to not shut down.

It is shutting down gracefully, so that's not the issue. And I don't think this is a hardware issue, none of my hardware, with the exception of the audio, uses any special kext. The audio set I have is likely the same as yours (Realtek), and I use the Clover audio injection made possible by Toledo, and it works fine.

Are there any logs that I could use to determine what is going wrong?

It is shutting down gracefully, so that's not the issue. And I don't think this is a hardware issue, none of my hardware, with the exception of the audio, uses any special kext. The audio set I have is likely the same as yours (Realtek), and I use the Clover audio injection made possible by Toledo, and it works fine.

Are there any logs that I could use to determine what is going wrong?

Well, since your sure your hardware and install are fine then I am lost from here on out. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back