i7 8700k
Graphics
Radeon RX 470
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ive successfully been able to remove the extra "preboot" and "recovery" boot options. i have two other boot options that iam not sure how to remove. "Boot Windows from EFI" and "Boot Windows from". how can i remove these two options?

Ive successfully been able to remove the extra "preboot" and "recovery" boot options. i have two other boot options that iam not sure how to remove. "Boot Windows from EFI" and "Boot Windows from". how can i remove these two options?
Clover - Hide are your key words in search

hey bro i am new into hackintosh building,i am having x5650 processor and rx 580 on my evga x58 sli3 motherboard,when i try to install high sierra apple logo appears and loads upto 70 percentage then screen flashes and goes black and then no signal.what i am doing wrong?

hey bro i am new into hackintosh building,i am having x5650 processor and rx 580 on my evga x58 sli3 motherboard,when i try to install high sierra apple logo appears and loads upto 70 percentage then screen flashes and goes black and then no signal.what i am doing wrong?
im not sure bro you probably want to make a post about it to get some help. check your verbose

See the Clover Wiki.

DE619DF5-5718-4EA0-9722-6E8BC6A6BBE7.jpeg
910A7EE8-586D-4C25-BDCE-B433ABA69915.jpeg
Hmm i did exactly that but they are still on the boot screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back