CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What's the best way to remove these extra Clover boot options I have? I only need the last 3 on the right?

IMG_0073.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0075.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0077.jpg

Will the given names on the existing boot menu be enough to hide them or do I need to fund the GUIDs for the boot options? If so how would I go about doing that?

Thanks for your help

Will the given names on the existing boot menu be enough to hide them or do I need to fund the GUIDs for the boot options? If so how would I go about doing that?

Thanks for your help

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Seems to depend on Clover version and hardware.
IIRC, select icon and hit space bar gives info on the drive the icon represents.

Now have no boot options - I think perhaps I used 'EFI' as option to hide as well, any ideas how to recover - I tried adding them all back in the section which says include all boot options but that didn't seem to work...

image.jpg

Boot from UniBeast USB installer.

Thanks mate! Sorted, although all options now still appear - removing the EFI option made all the drives pop up again and confirming that when you tap the space bar extra info comes up but it just says the same as it does before the space bar is tapped - any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back