Motherboard
nolose
CPU
intel
Graphics
gnu 6100
Hi friends!

I am having troubles with my Macbook Pro,

I know that this forum is dedicated to Hackintosh, However, i would like to ask you, if anybody know how to make a clean install without Xquartz, homebrey, or someshit that i had installed on my mac.

When i try to make a new Usb or recovery new installer, it copies same /usr/bin, /usr/lib/, /usr/libexec, /usr/sbin, /usr/share, /usr/standalone files located on my Base system to my new root folder installation.

Also, when the Clean Macos Is installing, i have seen that some files are copied by Opendirectoryd, althoug i don't know if this is a normal routine or not.

Then, when the supposed fresh Macos is installed, when i open finder, the Xquartz logo is showed on the left down corner again..

Sorry for my english level, i am an Spanish user so i'll hope that my post will be understand well.
Thanks friends.

Hi friends!

I am having troubles with my Macbook Pro,

I know that this forum is dedicated to Hackintosh, However, i would like to ask you, if anybody know how to make a clean install without Xquartz, homebrey, or someshit that i had installed on my mac.

When i try to make a new Usb or recovery new installer, it copies same /usr/bin, /usr/lib/, /usr/libexec, /usr/sbin, /usr/share, /usr/standalone files located on my Base system to my new root folder installation.

Also, when the Clean Macos Is installing, i have seen that some files are copied by Opendirectoryd, althoug i don't know if this is a normal routine or not.

Then, when the supposed fresh Macos is installed, when i open finder, the Xquartz logo is showed on the left down corner again..

Sorry for my english level, i am an Spanish user so i'll hope that my post will be understand well.
Thanks friends.
boot into recovery and wipe your drive and do a fresh installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back