CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650
Graphics
NVidia GeForce 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Στιγμιότυπο 2017-01-01, 05.44.39.png

so you see what's the problem.
1. i tried moving voodoohda from system to library to see if it will save my settings, but nothing. I can't save voodoo settings and i now have two of those. Yes i deleted the kext and the app and the pref.pane. Then installed again and moved it to new position.
Even if i totally delete it, voodoo is still there.
2. remove useless siri, it doesn't work in greek.
i have removed everything related to siri , everywhere, but siri is still there. Same for time machine.

stupid apple ..................................

View attachment 227881

so you see what's the problem.
1. i tried moving voodoohda from system to library to see if it will save my settings, but nothing. I can't save voodoo settings and i now have two of those. Yes i deleted the kext and the app and the pref.pane. Then installed again and moved it to new position.
Even if i totally delete it, voodoo is still there.
i have removed everything related to siri , everywhere, but siri is still there. Same for time machine.

stupid apple ..................................
Use an app like Find Any File and then delete all instances of VoodooHDA.

well the ones that are not made by apple just try right clicking on them and "remove." Might work.

1. i tried moving voodoohda from system to library to see if it will save my settings, but nothing. I can't save voodoo settings and i now have two of those. Yes i deleted the kext and the app and the pref.pane.
Did you check both locations for the pref pane to be removed?
Macintosh HD/Users/username/Library/PreferencePanes
Macintosh HD/Library/PreferencePanes

You can't remove them but you can hide them.
Just open System Preferences and head to View > Customize. You can then uncheck any icons you don't want to see

Did you check both locations for the pref pane to be removed?
Macintosh HD/Users/username/Library/PreferencePanes
Macintosh HD/Library/PreferencePanes
yes... the only thing i could do was to just remove it from L/PP and put it in S/L/PP, but the thing is...... its a 3rd party app for god sake.... why we can't even remove the 3rd party prefpanes from system ? apple FTW...
I really wanna know if there is a way to delete data/cache of an app just like we do in android.
Not only cache , cache is easy its hidden in ~/ ,but i need to find where is the data of the preferences.app.

I succesfully removed siri. all apps can be removed if their simlinks and links (and plist directing there) get deleted. But this preferences.app... its really annoying !

the data of the apps is stored in
/Users/username/Library/Preferences and in
/Users/username/Library/Application Support.
So i deleted the data/cache of system preferences and the only thing i did was to restore the hidden prefpanes.
So somewhere must be a file that orders what prefpanes exist.....anyone can help ?
My last option now is to install a new prefpane and watch closely in console, where it will install what....

See Post #2.
this app rocks !!!
i debloated all OS-X sierra and it's so so so much faster !
the problem with system settings still remain, i need to do a lot of digging. i need time , but eventually i'll solve it thanks to this app.
Thanks to this app i can find and search every file that connects to system pref. and find that dam string that contains the lines i need to delete :)
Of course when i find it i will share with everyone the solution, cause i saw that many people have this problem or another problem somehow related to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back