Contribute
Register

Remove Clover OS X Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did the same thing and I am sick about it. I was clicking too fast on the "continue, continue, continues" and it installed Clover on my primary Hackintosh SSD boot drive with Mountian Lion. The odd thing is that I can no longer boot from ANY drive. I have actually disconnected ALL of my drives and then tried them all separately and still cannot get anywhere. It's as if this Clover has gotten into my bios. Is this what's happening here? I am dead in the water until I can figure this out. When I do get into Clover on startup and try to get through it or beyond it there is no way for me to get into my desktop. The few "solutions" that I have come across to remove Clover are just too complicated for my skill set (or lack there of). Please help.

Hi everyone. Same problem here... Please help

Hi Everyone. Same problem here. Please help

Hi Everyone. Same problem here. Please help

I can remove the Clover-Partition only by deleting everything on it...

I used DISKPART on Windows, then "select disk X" and "clean" to erase it! Some Sticks may need this double-time and an ejection between to get through it without error reports.

I foolishly installed Clover and it blocked my Chimera bootloader. To fix it I used Unibeast USB to boot my SSD then I used Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition and delete everything named Clover and the BOOT folder. All that was left was a folder called APPLE. Everything is now back to normal.

Hi,
i've put clover software on my mac bookpro for prepared skills for my hackintosh .... i make a mistake, now my laptop start with clover and my keyboard and trackpad didn't work anymore. How can solved it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back