Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
Gigabyte RX570 4G
Mac
iMac
I've never had any sync issues with OS X apps before, but since updating to Catalina, I have found that in a fresh install of Mojave on another volume, all the Apple apps sync ok with iCloud except for Reminders. Reminders syncs ok in a fresh install of Catalina with the same iCloud account details. If I create a new reminder or task in Mojave, then only this new task will sync with Reminders on High Sierra. However, if I log into Catalina, or indeed on my iCloud web page, this Mojave created task doesn't appear anywhere, but I can see my whole task list. I have tried logging in and out of iCloud in System Prefs multiple times and also removing Reminders and adding it back to the list of apps synced with iCloud, but made no difference. So it appears that 2 different sets of syncing are going on. I suspect it might have something to do with Catalina altering the iCloud data for Reminders so it isn't backwards compatible perhaps. Is this a known MacOS issue or a Hack specific issue? TIA!