Contribute
Register

Reminder: NVIDIA GeForce 6xx/7xx Kepler Cards work with GraphicsEnabler=No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: NVIDIA GeForce 6xx Kepler Cards work with GraphicsEnabler=No

Thanks for this post, but my GTX680 works fine, OpenCL ok, but i can't find a way to have QE/CI working.
I tried DSDT edit, but no luck...

Someone could help me? I have a Gigabyte GTX680 (GV-N680OC-2GD).

Thanks

Thanks for this post, but my GTX680 works fine, OpenCL ok, but i can't find a way to have QE/CI working.
I tried DSDT edit, but no luck...

Someone could help me? I have a Gigabyte GTX680 (GV-N680OC-2GD).

Thanks

Is this under 10.7.4 or 10.8.1?

What have you done to determine that OpenCL is working and QE/CI are not working?

I am under 10.8.1.

OpenCL is working as i can benchmark it with LuxMark, and QE/CI not working as DVD Player doesn't work and when i had a widget there is no "waves"...

Gang,

See MacMan's article on the [url="http://www.tonymacx86.com/343-os-x-10-8-3-nvidia-6xx-opencl-benchmarks.html]OS X 10.8.3 and NVIDIA 6xx OpenCL Benchmarks[/url] issues.

Hi everyone!

I'm having problems with my Alienware M17x R4 which has a built in NVIDIA GeForce GTX660M.

After post-installation, I did set GraphicsEnabler=No in Multibeast, but OS X (10.8.2) didn't recognize it. I tried installing the NVIDIA drivers through Multibeast as well, but it's a no-go.

Should I look in my kext files or something? Would really appreciate the help, thanks.

i believe native support only in 10.8.2 and 10.8.3 for kepler cards
:rolleyes:
i used ge=no in 10.8.2(haven't updated to 10.8.3 yet)

Hi all,
Don't know if this is the proper place to post issues with my 650 ti.

I am in the midst of my first hackintosh, waded in with the 2013 customac deluxe buyers guide.

z77n
SSD
geforce 650 ti
corsair psu
h60 cooler
16 gb of ram (even though when I put the second stick in I get an infinite loop before the BIOS, still working on that)
i7-3770k

I updated to 10.8.3 and ran the CUDA drivers found here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-cuda-5.0.45-driver.html

Went into multibeast, graphicsenabler=no

on restart I connected the 650 ti to my mobo. The fan draws power but I am still getting no image out of the card, on-board graphics are still working thru the dvi port. Any insight fellow hackintoshers?

Thank you!

Hi all,
Don't know if this is the proper place to post issues with my 650 ti.

I am in the midst of my first hackintosh, waded in with the 2013 customac deluxe buyers guide.

z77n
SSD
geforce 650 ti
corsair psu
h60 cooler
16 gb of ram (even though when I put the second stick in I get an infinite loop before the BIOS, still working on that)
i7-3770k

I updated to 10.8.3 and ran the CUDA drivers found here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-cuda-5.0.45-driver.html

Went into multibeast, graphicsenabler=no

on restart I connected the 650 ti to my mobo. The fan draws power but I am still getting no image out of the card, on-board graphics are still working thru the dvi port. Any insight fellow hackintoshers?

Thank you!
When you boot with integrated graphics with 650 ti plugged in, is it recognized under about my mac?

It wasn't, so I took a step back and realized that I hadn't connected my PCI-e power cable! Dumb dumb dumb dumb....

Thanks for the second set of eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back