Graphics
HD3k & Radeon 6450M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, i really liked the keyboard kext by blueking, and i've been using it with lion, so after moving to ML i installed it and the "bbbbb" repeat problem is present again, anyone knows where can i find a remapped kext without this problem or software to mess around with my keys ?

Hello, i really liked the keyboard kext by blueking, and i've been using it with lion, so after moving to ML i installed it and the "bbbbb" repeat problem is present again, anyone knows where can i find a remapped kext without this problem or software to mess around with my keys ?
hello install the kext blueking in mountain lion

Attachments

• ApplePS2Controller.kext.zip
    133.9 KB · Views: 157
I am using it, but it's casusing the old problem with a "b" key being read as held down after sleep.

It caused problems to me too. So, I've trying several programs: ukelele, doublecommand and keymapformacbook. So, in spanish keyboard, the key behind "1" is used as "º, ª, \", but in mac os x is used as "<>". With keyremap4macbook I've been able to change it.
Another issue is the numeric keyboard. I like using the "." instead of ",". So, with a keyboard keylayout I've benn able to too.
But, the main issue for me is the "Application key Windows", the key between alt gr (cmd) and ctrl in the right side. I'm unable to give it use as alt (option) in mac. I know that in mac os x doesn't exists the alt gr key, but, why don't another alt key in the right side?
If anyone can tell me how can do it....
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back