Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Are you sure it didn't just prompt you for your admin password?
Hi, yes i put my Admin Password, after them i got the Beachball and your App hangs again, also the new version!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-27 um 23.53.11.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-27 um 23.53.11.png
    717.4 KB · Views: 224
Hackintool v2.3.8 crashes every time I select the PCI Tab, it wasn't happening to me in earlier versions...
I want to congratulate you for the amazing work you are doing with this incredible tool. I'm very happy with your tool and you never stop surprising me with your endless energy and incredible speed. Thank you very much for your contribution to this community.
False alarm. I just download it again and now it's working. It seems the other download was corrupt... sorry.

Last edited:
Hi, yes i put my Admin Password, after them i got the Beachball and your App hangs again, also the new version!
I'll have a look when I get a chance thanks for letting me know.

Hi Headkaze,

As Hackingtool is now becoming the all-in-one Hackingtosh tool box, I have suggestion for a feature in a future version.

In order for iMessage to function one of the most critical things to check is that important System ID's such as MLB, ROM, UUID's ..etc all remain persistent each time the system is rebooted ...

In the past we have used a small utility to dump the all important System ID's using a utility called iMessage Debug which dumps the current values in terminal output, users would then save these values as a txt file, shutdown/reboot and re-run iMessage Debug and manually check that the critical System ID's have persisted ... if any of the values have changed or do not persist then there is an issue with NVRAM and/or the system setup.

I detailed the process a long time ago in my iMessage guide :-

I've attached the utility below ...

You could add a new option to Hackingtool that shows and stores the values of the current Critical System ID's (those that iMessage Debug dumps) in its NSUserDefaults then next time Hackingtool is run it could compare the stored values against the current values and flag any that are not the same ...

Clover has vastly improved the injection of Critical System ID's since i wrote that guide but this is still an important debug step to perform when iMessage is not working correctly and is usually the primary cause of iMessage not working, additionally I think it would be useful for users to view this info so that they know that Critical System ID's are set correctly you could even add a export function (like iMessage Debug has) that saves the info as a report so that if they have to reinstall a system from scratch they can know what their System ID's where to avoid any iMessage issues.

Just a suggestion ... one to maybe add to you future features list ;)

Cheers
Jay

Attachments

• iMessageDebugv2.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
hi,

I'm here to report the Template Settings Hackintool has for the motherboard ASRock Z390M-ITXac lead to an unstable system.
When Implementing those settings just by opening Final Cut Pro X you get a system freeze.
Instead the implementing the framebuffer patch you can find on this thread makes the board run steady:

After using this tool and patch pci device everything is fine but i dont know why it showing the smbus controller driver is not installed im on macos mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)

I'm here to report the Template Settings Hackintool has for the motherboard ASRock Z390M-ITXac lead to an unstable system.
When Implementing those settings just by opening Final Cut Pro X you get a system freeze.
Instead the implementing the framebuffer patch you can find on this thread makes the board run steady:
The settings should be exactly the same as that's where the data comes from. Maybe you applied additional unnecessary patches?

After using this tool and patch pci device everything is fine but i dont know why it showing the smbus controller driver is not installed im on macos mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)
Don't be concerned about it.

The settings should be exactly the same as that's where the data comes from. Maybe you applied additional unnecessary patches?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

What I do in Hackintool is I select the ASRock Z390M-ITXac patch/template form the menu then click on Generate Patch without touching any of the buttons. Is this wrong? Should I select or deselect any field?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your reply.

What I do in Hackintool is I select the ASRock Z390M-ITXac patch/template form the menu then click on Generate Patch without touching any of the buttons. Is this wrong? Should I select or deselect any field?

Thanks.
Can you copy your config.plist to your desktop and apply the patch using Hackintool then attach both your working config.plist and the one patched by Hackintool so we can compare the two.

Back