Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Is there a version of Hackintool for Sierra 10.12.6? :think:

Do I need to Disabled "port limit increase" before I use hackintool?

When I use Hackintool, seems like USB 3.0 on the back panel all share with HS09, HS10.
So I checked "IORegistryExplorer" that under HS09, HS10 has multiple USB devices.
HS11 is front USB 2.0
SS01 is front USB 3.0.

I have XHCI and EHCI both enabled in BIOS.

What should I do with this situation?

Hackintool v2.2.0 Released ....

@headkaze,

Nice job with the latest release and the new PCI and Network Devices tabs ...
In the past I used DPCI Manger for both of those tasks ...

Hackingtool has developed at an incredible rate and really deserves that Swiss Army Knife icon :)

Great work as always buddy.
Cheers
Jay

Hackintool v2.2.2 Released
- Added Info tab (Network Interfaces, Graphic Devices, Audio Devices and Storage Devices)
- Will highlight power settings green or red to indicate issues

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 3.46.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 3.46.18 PM.png
    604.6 KB · Views: 266
where can I download older versions of Hackintool? 2.2.1 is grey in my system. Thanks a lot!
I would rather fix bugs in newer versions than have people using an older one. If you can run Hackintool (Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) from Terminal it may spit out an error I can use to track down the issue.

I using Hackintool v2.2.3. When I try to download a kext file (one or two are selected on the "Installed" tab and I click on the 2nd button on left along the bottom), Hackintool crashes. I've rebooted and tried. It did this on v2.2.2 also (I'd not tried before this version).

I'm running Mojave 10.14.4, i9 9900K on a Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Z390, iMac18,3.

Any ideas why? Thanks.

İ can't see haswell on mojave ?

Any ideas why? Thanks.

Can you please run Hackintool (Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) from Terminal and perform the same task causing the crash and paste any errors printed to the Terminal screen here.

Back