Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

No, that's definitely a bug lol. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Okay please try 2.2.1 :)

Fixed - thank yoU!

Do you have any idea why Hackintool is insisting that I'm on Kaby Lake with an i7 8700?
I thought these were Coffee Lake?

Fixed - thank yoU!

Do you have any idea why Hackintool is insisting that I'm on Kaby Lake with an i7 8700?
I thought these were Coffee Lake?
The Intel generation is determined by the framebuffer kext loaded for your system. So it means you have AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer loaded for your graphics.

The Intel generation is determined by the framebuffer kext loaded for your system. So it means you have AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer loaded for your graphics.

Ahh - I see
Crap

Man this is a struggle. I have WhateverGreen choosing it all for me since this UHD 630 is supposedly totally natively supported in 10.13.6 (latest High Sierra) and Mojave now.

ugh

Could this be happening due to my usage of iMac 18,1 SMBIOS?

Ahh - I see
Crap

Man this is a struggle. I have WhateverGreen choosing it all for me since this UHD 630 is supposedly totally natively supported in 10.13.6 (latest High Sierra) and Mojave now.

ugh

Could this be happening due to my usage of iMac 18,1 SMBIOS?

For Coffee Lake (desktop) recommended frame is 0x3E9B0007. See here

For Coffee Lake (desktop) recommended frame is 0x3E9B0007. See here

So I removed even "inject intel - true" and just let WhateverGreen do it's thing and now am getting this.
Coffee Lake part is correct at least - Frambuffer unknown though and ports wrong. Sigh..

Frambuffer unknown though and ports wrong. Sigh..

That is just suggested Framebuffer info. It doesn't mean anything. I understand that the information in Hackintool can be confusing and I need to spend some time making it clearer. Something for a future update.

Sorry to be such a twit but when you see this:

Is it definitive, meaning that it's detected and operating properly? Or does it just identify the detected IGPU so you can set your platform ID?

If that's the case is there any way for you to confirm the status in the Framebuffer Info window? It seems like people are going crazy trying to see if their IGPU is configured properly.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 10.53.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 10.53.03 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 158
Can you only list and compile GitHub repos?
There are two sourceforge repos in the list which you can download (and right-click->Open Url) but you can only download GitHub repos.

Last edited:
Back