Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Now that most of the features I wanted to add are in I do plan on improving the documentation in Hackintool.

Hackintool can compile them (see screenshot).

1. Launch Hackintool
2. Click the Installed button at the top
3. Select the items you want to compile
4. Click the compile button
5. Wait for the compile to end (indicated by the progress bar)

It should create a folder on your desktop called Lilu_Build. In the Release folder will be the files you need (ie. Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext). Copy them to /L/E or /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (depending on your configuration).

I used this again after modding a kext and it is slicker than snot! I have 2 sets of Kexts, on in the folder you point to and another within a folder called Package. Are they the same? Which should I use?

Yes, there should be. I'm guessing the issue is with getting the IGPU PCI path. This can be a bit of a chicken-egg thing so what I've done in Hackintool v2.1.9 is use the generic Intel IGPU PCI path instead of failing if it can't find it. Hopefully this can help users who haven't got a working IGPU config yet.
Hi headkaze,

This was an error on my part. I had not clicked the Unlock icon on Hackintool. Once I did this, I got a good patch.

This was an error on my part. I had not clicked the Unlock icon on Hackintool. Once I did this, I got a good patch.
You should never have to click the unlock icon to perform an action in Hackintool; it should prompt you first. So that's not right.

You should never have to click the unlock icon to perform an action in Hackintool; it should prompt you first. So that's not right.
I was running 2.1.8 on High Sierra 10.13.6 when I had this problem. I have since given up on High Sierra, and am now on Mohave running Hackintool 2.1.9. I don't have this problem in my current configuration.

Hackintool v2.2.0 Released
- New PCI Devices, Network, Power and Tools tab
- Set power settings (be careful!)
- Power tab includes:
A. If your computer has a problem with sleep this could help. Hibernatemode will be set to 0 and the Sleepimage will be replaced with a write protected 0-byte file.
- Tools tab includes:
A. Generate AppleIntelInfo report (thanks Pike R. Alpha)
B. Install Kext for Atheros AR92xx/93xx WLan Cards (only 10.14 +) (thanks Sascha Lamprecht)
C. Install Kext to enable SATA HotPlug on Mojave again (thanks Sascha Lamprecht)
D. Generate Windows Bluetooth Registry File
- If you dual boot with Windows and want to share your Bluetooth mouse without having to pair again, do it once in macOS then generate this registry file for Windows.

Attachments

• Hackintool01.png
    Hackintool01.png
    747.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Hackintool02.png
    Hackintool02.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Hackintool04.png
    Hackintool04.png
    562.2 KB · Views: 210
  • Hackintool03.png
    Hackintool03.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Are the System Config patches gone?

That just loads "item" in gray for me now

Are the System Config patches gone?

That just loads "item" in gray for me now
Errr, no. Not that I can tell. Can you provide any more info? ie. Steps to reproduce and/or screenshots.

Back