Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

vit asked me to reply to you:

@yobro can you please remove the device-id injection and update your AppleALC version to 1.3.4+ (your current version is 1.3.3). Please let us know if this solves the problem.
I compiled the latest version of AppleALC and audio works without the device-id injection now

After 10.14.2 update my audio is no longer detected. I have ALC288 codec layout-id 13 by AppleALC change log.
Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 6.51.05 PM.png

Attachments

• debug_16716.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 63

Attachments

• Pawel’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.4 MB · Views: 115
@headkaze

Using IntelFBPatcher 1.6.6 in 10.14.1 with the following system:

Motherboard : ASUS PRIME H370-Plus
CPU : Intel i3 8100

But Intel CPU generation shows ??? & iGPU memory shows 0 MB. Even my device id in GPU Info shows different.

Also I tried different platform-ids from the drop down where like

N.B: I already set pre-alloc memory to 64 MB in bios and added Rename GFX0 to IGPU in Acpi section.

What I'm missing?

Last edited:
@headkaze, Could you please update the FB Patcher, to include the SMBIOS MacBook Air 8,1 (the latest 2018 version)

What I'm missing?

The "???" indicates that the framebuffer kext has not loaded. This means you will have no video acceleration. You appear to be setting your device id to 0x12345678 which will of course do that.

The "???" indicates that the framebuffer kext has not loaded. This means you will have no video acceleration. You appear to be setting your device id to 0x12345678 which will of course do that.

What? :crazy:
Actually, as I can't boot with the config file after installing lilu+whatevergreen, I used the default config file(I copied the bootable USB's config file into drive's EFI) where by default 0x12345678 is set in IntelGFX section. Is this the correct device id? If not then how can I get the correct device id?

Last edited:
Back