Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

@headkaze,

When Get AppleIntelInfo button is applied, CPU clock will stick at max frequency, put system to sleep then wake up will fix this issue, seems to be caused by 0x770 register changed from 0 to 1, which enable SKL/KBL/CFL HWP feature, I am not sure it is a bug or feature, some mobos may have problem or even auto restart (Giga H110M stuck at max CPU clock, MSI B250M auto reboot).

Attached pngs show status before and after apply Get AppleIntelInfo button.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 09.08.58.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 09.08.58.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 09.14.50.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 09.14.50.png
    519.1 KB · Views: 131
@headkaze,

When Get AppleIntelInfo button is applied, CPU clock will stick at max frequency, put system to sleep then wake up will fix this issue, seems to be caused by 0x770 register changed from 0 to 1, which enable SKL/KBL/CFL HWP feature, I am not sure it is a bug or feature, some mobos may have problem or even auto restart (Giga H110M stuck at max CPU clock, MSI B250M auto reboot).

Attached pngs show status before and after apply Get AppleIntelInfo button.

Okay thanks for letting me know. Just doing another release and will turn off HWP by default.

Hackintool v2.2.4 Released
- Added AppleIntelInfo options (Enable HWP, Log: CStates, IGPU, IPG Style, Intel Regs, MSRs)
- Added AppleIntelInfo 20 second delay for CState capture.

Attachments

• Hackintool_AppleIntelInfo.png
    Hackintool_AppleIntelInfo.png
    586.1 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Hackintool v2.2.4 Released
- Added AppleIntelInfo options (Enable HWP, Log: CStates, IGPU, IPG Style, Intel Regs, MSRs)
- Added AppleIntelInfo 20 second delay for CState capture.

Thanks, it work correctly.

Bypass XCPM direct call HWP feature is a bad choice when native XCPM is default enabled, but is the best for unsupported CPU like SKL/KBL/CFL base Pentium / Celeron CPU without native XCPM support.

I think label should change to Enable HWP for unsupported CPU (Pentium/Celeron).

Hi Headkaze.
When I try to download a kext the App crash...
10.14.4 Here.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 18.48.18.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 18.48.18.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 18.50.30.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 18.50.30.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 164
Hi Headkaze.
When I try to download a kext the App crash...
10.14.4 Here.
Thanks for the bug report, should be fixed in 2.2.5.

Also note that some of RehabMan's repo's do not support the GitHub API's "latest release" call so for these type of situations you will need to right click on the item and select "Open Url" and download the latest release manually (he usually stores them on bitbucket).

This is the information from HacinTools, not fixed HD 630 graphics atm
Can you help me how to fix it?

Regards :)

This is the information from HacinTools, not fixed HD 630 graphics atm
Can you help me how to fix it?

Regards :)
Going by your screenshot it looks like you haven't reversed the bytes for the platform-id value.

Thanks for the bug report, should be fixed in 2.2.5.

Also note that some of RehabMan's repo's do not support the GitHub API's "latest release" call so for these type of situations you will need to right click on the item and select "Open Url" and download the latest release manually (he usually stores them on bitbucket).

FIXED!!
Thank You

Back