Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
512K, iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can Hackintool help fix my wireless mouse and keyboard lag? They are connected via a USB dongle.
HackinTool is a diagnostic tool / patcher so best it can do is help you create an SSDT, which you probably didn't do. Mind you if this mornings experiment works, you can try patching.

How much lag are we talking about? Gaming type lag or anyone would notice type of lag?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
Android
HackinTool is a diagnostic tool / patcher so best it can do is help you create an SSDT, which you probably didn't do. Mind you if this mornings experiment works, you can try patching.

How much lag are we talking about? Gaming type lag or anyone would notice type of lag?
I definitely didn't create an SSDT lol. I'll look into doing that tonight. It's anyone would notice type lag when browsing the internet and doing normal things. I don't game on my hackintosh.

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z390 I-Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
512K, iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I definitely didn't create an SSDT lol. I'll look into doing that tonight. It's anyone would notice type lag when browsing the internet and doing normal things. I don't game on my hackintosh.
Sorry, I thought I was responding in my own thread, but since I'm here: A couple of us in this thread patched the USB port limit, potentially eliminating the need for an SSDT. If you are using Rehabmans BRCMXXXX kexts you will still need USBInjectAll.

Motherboard
GA-Z270XP-SLI
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
Android
If you have a usb device (eg Logitech) for the keyboard and mouse, as long as the usb port is active it should work. If there's a lag or erratic behavior, I suspect there are usb port conflicts. Failing to set up the ports to stay within the 15 port limit or not removing usbinjectall.kext after tailoring your ports can cause this problem.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
Android
If you have a usb device (eg Logitech) for the keyboard and mouse, as long as the usb port is active it should work. If there's a lag or erratic behavior, I suspect there are usb port conflicts. Failing to set up the ports to stay within the 15 port limit or not removing usbinjectall.kext after tailoring your ports can cause this problem.
It's definitely a logitech kb and mouse combo. I'll look into the USB port conflicts.

Motherboard
Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook, iMac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Latest 2.1.1 crashes on "generate patch" press

Motherboard
Asus H310T/CSM
CPU
i5-8500
Graphics
UHD 630
Thanks for creating Hackintool. As a suggenstion, I think it would be great if the info & detail displayed upon mouseover/hover were kept visible for a much longer time (possibly under users control) so it could be read and digested, and/or if all such info & detail was put into a help/reference section of the app.

Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 UD
CPU
i5-9600k
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
iOS
Was just coming to post this. Thought it was just me.
Apparently the problem was not having the most recent lilu/whatevergreen kexts. It no longer crashes.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070
Apparently the problem was not having the most recent lilu/whatevergreen kexts. It no longer crashes.
Hmm it should still not crash.
Latest 2.1.1 crashes on "generate patch" press
Can you please run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and see if there is any error you can show me.