Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

@headkaze i decided to move from USBInjectAll.kext + SSDT-UIAC to USBPorts.kext from your awesome Hackintool because i switched to OpenCore and i wan't to have a as clean as possible setup.
I did create the USBPorts.kext but for some reasons, HP15 port doesn't show up on EH01 > PR11.
I attached ioreg with USBInjectall+SSDT-USB and ioreg with USBPorts.kext so maybe you can figure out where the problem is.

Note: running macOS Catalina 10.15 Supplemental Update

Attachments

• USB.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I have a working High Sierra installation in Aspire 5750G i5 2450M but I have problem with sleep.

High Sierra wakes up immediately after sleep.

From the termninal Wake Reason : EHCI EHCI

I have the setup for USB port with Hackintool but there is something wrong because I have always sleep problem.

How can I fix it ?

Thank you.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    38.1 KB · Views: 186
  • ssdt.aml
    1.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Schermata 2019-10-24 alle 03.30.14.png
    Schermata 2019-10-24 alle 03.30.14.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 193
Hackintool v2.8.6 Released
- Improved framebuffer enumeration, updated codecs and pci.ids
- Add "Show Installed Only" option for installed kexts
- Fix crash in getEDIDData
- Fix Import KextsToPatch

Last edited:
- Improved framebuffer enumeration, updated codecs and pci.ids
- Fix crash in getEDIDData
- Fix Import KextsToPatch
I have been wandering, for some time now, when you will eventually implement the "Show Installed Only" option, and here it is with v2.8.6 - Thank you, a great time saver indeed.

Greetings

Henties without panties :)

@headkaze,

Have to agree with @Henties, having the "Show Installed Only" on the installed kexts page makes a lot of sense for most users and speeds things up considerably ..

Great work as always buddy.
Cheers
Jay

@headkaze,

Have to agree with @Henties, having the "Show Installed Only" on the installed kexts page makes a lot of sense for most users and speeds things up considerably ..

Great work as always buddy.
Cheers
Jay
Sorry I did not mean to offend you with my "emoji of love" It was merely meant to be an emoji of "like" My finger just slipped a bit :)

Greetings

Henties

Sorry I did not mean to offend you with my "emoji of love" It was merely meant to be an emoji of "like" My finger just slipped a bit :)

Greetings

Henties
liar :)

Yes you are spot on, because my studies involved four years to master the art of lying, however Boris Johnson beats me and seems to have been born a natural liar, I envy him. I believe I could have saved myself a lot money and effort if I had been born into the lineage of Johnson, what a pity. Nevertheless Brexit has turned out to be a massive spectacle, however for me to be able to see what I am composing for this message I require to wear spectacles. So in order not to get confused, from now on I will be wearing Brexits for spectacles and refer to Brexit
as the spectacle it really is.

Have a great day and keep well, but don't ban me from tonymacx86.com for my "out spokeness" which should have no place in this forum at all. For that I would be thankful to you :)

Greetings

Henties

Yes you are spot on, because my studies involved four years to master the art of lying, however Boris Johnson beats me and seems to have been born a natural liar, I envy him. I believe I could have saved myself a lot money and effort if I had been born into the lineage of Johnson, what a pity. Nevertheless Brexit has turned out to be a massive spectacle, however for me to be able to see what I am composing for this message I require to wear spectacles. So in order not to get confused, from now on I will be wearing Brexits for spectacles and refer to Brexit
as the spectacle it really is.

Have a great day and keep well, but don't ban me from tonymacx86.com for my "out spokeness" which should have no place in this forum at all. For that I would be thankful to you :)

Greetings

Henties
just messing, my sense of humour! :) all good here :)

I need help with this. I have a GA-H170N with HD 530 graphics. Prior to Mojave, I was using a GTX 750 Ti but I am trying to revert back to the HD 530 because of the driver fiasco. I can get both HDMI ports on the MoBo to work, but not together. Hot plugging does not work. And the DVI port does not work at all.

I am using iMac17,1 and platform ID 0x19120000

Hi, did you find the correct connector setup for you MB - Gigabyte H170N-WIFI? Or anyone else, can you share the configuration so it can be implemented into Hackintool? I have to boot only with one monitor connected to the HDMI port and hotplug the other one after boot for me to have a two monitor setup working. Thanks for any help.

Back