Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

@headkaze I am having an issue building BRCMFirmwareStore. I get the error below.

By the way, where does BRCMFirmwarestore go? Is it inserted in to a plist somewhere? Could it be the reason I can't install Catalina?

Thanks for all your hard work on hackintool, it's awesome.

Code:
note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: unable to find sdk 'macosx10.6' (in target 'Prebuild')

** BUILD FAILED **

Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = x86_64
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/Michael/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release

./generate_firmware_data.sh clean (in target: Prebuild)
    cd /Users/Michael/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/BrcmFirmwareStore
    export ACTION=clean
    export PATH=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/libexec:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
    ./generate_firmware_data.sh clean

** CLEAN SUCCEEDED **

note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: unable to find sdk 'macosx10.6' (in target 'Prebuild')

** BUILD FAILED **

Stop Gatekeeper and mount R/W freezes the app on Catalina. What is the reason / solution? Thank you.

Hello and Thank you for this great tool! Really appreciate it.
I have a problem though. My monitor is a dell u2515h and I am trying to make HDPI to work with VRAM 2048
I generated a coffee lake patch and everything works ok. (inject intel and disablegfxfirmware are enable.)
Except HIDPI when I choose VRAM 2048. If I remove from config the Framebuffer patch it works again with VRAM 1536.
The hidpi patch is from your tool. I don't know what Im doing wrong or if it works that way.
Thanks in advance

1568719331396.png

1568719343659.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Hello and Thank you for this great tool! Really appreciate it.
I have a problem though. My monitor is a dell u2515h and I am trying to make HDPI to work with VRAM 2048
I generated a coffee lake patch and everything works ok. (inject intel and disablegfxfirmware are enable.)
Except HIDPI when I choose VRAM 2048. If I remove from config the Framebuffer patch it works again with VRAM 1536.
The hidpi patch is from your tool. I don't know what Im doing wrong or if it works that way.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 426252
View attachment 426253
i don't think you should be injecting Intel

i don't think you should be injecting Intel
Inject intel OFF - Framebuffer patcher ON = Same issue ! I get HDPI but from system only. Not the extra resolutions I add with tool . RGB is working.

Should Hackintool generate USB patching files for a GA-H77N-wifi, i3-3225 3.3 ghz & El Capitan? I'm attempting USB patching (which I've successfully used Hackintool to do on another Hack). When I get to the end of the process and click the export button no SSDT or other files are created. Hackintool seems to be working properly up to the export. I've started from scratch a number of times and always get the same outcome... no files created. Does anyone know why this might not be working on this H77N? Would problem reporting files help figure this out? Is this a known bug?

I have a Haswell-EP Xeon CPU and I'm having a hard time understanding how to configure the tool for discreet GPU only use. Anyone have a guide?

Should Hackintool generate USB patching files for a GA-H77N-wifi, i3-3225 3.3 ghz & El Capitan? I'm attempting USB patching (which I've successfully used Hackintool to do on another Hack). When I get to the end of the process and click the export button no SSDT or other files are created. Hackintool seems to be working properly up to the export. I've started from scratch a number of times and always get the same outcome... no files created. Does anyone know why this might not be working on this H77N? Would problem reporting files help figure this out? Is this a known bug?
How do you use the tool to generate USB SSDT? Is there a guide for this?

When I get to the end of the process and click the export button no SSDT or other files are created.
Can you attempt export again then generate a log for Hackintool and post in here please. (You can use the Log section in Hackintool to do this)

Back