Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Hackintool v2.8.0 Released
- Fixed OpenCore KextsToPatch format
- Removed DSDT Rename auto selection

Hey Headkaze,

Your Tool is a Gift for us Hackintoshers.
Thanks for such a wonderful Tool an your time to update it constantly !
With Hackintools i could successfuly activate my UHD620 WhiskeyLake Graphic as CoffeLake with full Graphic Acceleration on my HP Pavilion x360 14-dh0003ng Laptop !

Unfortunately my HDMI Output never worked.
Do you have a hint for me !
With ubuntu and win10 on same machine there are no Problems with HDMI. I tryed different smbios different Ports but nothing worked so far.

Regards

Is it possible to support whiskey lake card?

Can I ask something ?, Is UHD620 WhiskeyLake Graphic same as UHD620 Kabylake refresh ?
I believe so, the main differences between Whiskey Lake and Kaby lake lie in the on-chip connectivity features, for example Whiskey Lake CPU's have an integrated USB and Wifi controller.

Some more info on the differences here :-

I think the IGPU is the same, but i don't have a Whiskey Lake based machine to test with, so not 100% sure.

Cheers
Jay

Now I am as smart as before.
This thread is for issues with Hackintool so I'd suggest posting a new thread or in a thread related to the issue you're having. I don't have your hardware and I've never tried to patch it so I can't help I'm afraid.

is there a way to use this tool with a W3680 1366 Westmere generation on a dx58 platform with Vega56 even manually?

this hardware is very close if not identical in some ways to a real mac pro 5,1 and would like to be able to get as native apple kext loads and graphics power management , frame buffer support etc.

my understanding is that 10.14.6 mac pro 5,1 this graphics card is supported

currently using LILU,ALC,WEG .. but with GFX0 added to my DSDT I should be able to use this card natively

I have problems with macOS catalina beta 6 and 7 to USB Type C. It can't possible connect a HUB with ethernet

Back