Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Feature request - Starting with all the files needed for a clover install configuration amendment in a zip - Point at a Clover efi partition to copy all the files over without deleting anything and moving or renaming any files that would be overwritten, eg attached zip - all the files to make a standard clover install fit for a dell 7020.

Attachments

• DELL 7020.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Hackintool v2.6.3 Released
- Added Atheros BT device detection

Continuing from here (to summarise, I have problems having anything genrated in the patch section).

Can you run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and then try generating a patch and see if there is any error output.

ran it from terminal (latest 2.6.3) and still the same issue, patch genrerated is :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict/>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

the patch info is :

and system info is :

And what is a bit odd is that I have nothing about cpu in clover configurator, maybe it could be related ? (seems to me that I had something in there)

thanks a lot for your help, much much appreciated !

ran it from terminal (latest 2.6.3) and still the same issue, patch genrerated is

The purpose of getting you to run from Terminal and then generating a patch is to see if an error is output to the console. So is there any error?

Ok so there's nothing in terminal after clicking "generating patch" in hackintool window that opened via terminal. Just the exact same stuff as when launched, no additions
Okay thanks for checking that. Is there a chance your IGPU has not been renamed from GFX0? When you look at Bootloader patches does it have a tick next to "Rename GFX0 to IGPU"?

Attachments

• GFX0.png
    GFX0.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 145
Back