CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Can I ask something ?, Is UHD620 WhiskeyLake Graphic same as UHD620 Kabylake refresh ?

@DimitrisG,

I believe so, the main differences between Whiskey Lake and Kaby lake lie in the on-chip connectivity features, for example Whiskey Lake CPU's have an integrated USB and Wifi controller.

Some more info on the differences here :-

I think the IGPU is the same, but i don't have a Whiskey Lake based machine to test with, so not 100% sure.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
I think the IGPU is the same, but i don't have a Whiskey Lake based machine to test with, so not 100% sure.
Yeah it would be my guess also.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
Now I am as smart as before.
This thread is for issues with Hackintool so I'd suggest posting a new thread or in a thread related to the issue you're having. I don't have your hardware and I've never tried to patch it so I can't help I'm afraid.

Motherboard
Intel DX58SO
CPU
W3680
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
is there a way to use this tool with a W3680 1366 Westmere generation on a dx58 platform with Vega56 even manually?

this hardware is very close if not identical in some ways to a real mac pro 5,1 and would like to be able to get as native apple kext loads and graphics power management , frame buffer support etc.

my understanding is that 10.14.6 mac pro 5,1 this graphics card is supported

currently using LILU,ALC,WEG .. but with GFX0 added to my DSDT I should be able to use this card natively

Motherboard
MSI GE62-2QC
CPU
5700HQ/HM87
Graphics
Intel HD5600 + GTX960M (1920 x 1080)
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have problems with macOS catalina beta 6 and 7 to USB Type C. It can't possible connect a HUB with ethernet

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z390 I-Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
512K, iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@headkaze I am having an issue building BRCMFirmwareStore. I get the error below.

By the way, where does BRCMFirmwarestore go? Is it inserted in to a plist somewhere? Could it be the reason I can't install Catalina?

Thanks for all your hard work on hackintool, it's awesome.

Code:
note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: unable to find sdk 'macosx10.6' (in target 'Prebuild')

** BUILD FAILED **

Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = x86_64
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/Michael/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release

./generate_firmware_data.sh clean (in target: Prebuild)
    cd /Users/Michael/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/BrcmFirmwareStore
    export ACTION=clean
    export PATH=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/libexec:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/usr/local/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
    ./generate_firmware_data.sh clean

** CLEAN SUCCEEDED **

note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: unable to find sdk 'macosx10.6' (in target 'Prebuild')

** BUILD FAILED **

Motherboard
ASrock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming/ac
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
WX4100 + RX 570 (eGPU)
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Stop Gatekeeper and mount R/W freezes the app on Catalina. What is the reason / solution? Thank you.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z370 STRIX-F
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1080 / Intel UHD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello and Thank you for this great tool! Really appreciate it.
I have a problem though. My monitor is a dell u2515h and I am trying to make HDPI to work with VRAM 2048
I generated a coffee lake patch and everything works ok. (inject intel and disablegfxfirmware are enable.)
Except HIDPI when I choose VRAM 2048. If I remove from config the Framebuffer patch it works again with VRAM 1536.
The hidpi patch is from your tool. I don't know what Im doing wrong or if it works that way.
Thanks in advance

1568719331396.png

1568719343659.png

Attachments

Last edited: