Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

@AdamHill If you reply to my post, it doesn't make much sense....... dont click reply on a post unless you want to quote it, enter your reply at the bottom of the page and then click the blue "post reply" button

@AdamHill looking at your IORegistry file I can see you have WhateverGreen and AppleALC installed and your display is connected to AppleIntelFramebuffer@2 (connector 2 / index 3) and all the connector-type's are set to HDMI. So as far as I can tell you're doing everything right.

You have your audio Layout ID set to 2. Have you tried injecting other values?

Hi

@headkaze please can you help?

I'm trying to get USB set up using Hackintool. Followed the instructions on your app to map the ports. I am using the EHCI rename and the port limit patches plus Fake PCIID. I have mapped all my ports that are now on XHC but I see two ports on EH01 and EH02 which are PR11 and PR21 respectively.

Is it correct that those internal ports are there on EHC01/02, also when I am counting to get to 15 ports, should I include those (PR11/PR21) or not? All other ports are on XHC. Apologies for my ignorance
HPxx ports are used for the hubs attached to EH01.PR11 and EH02.PR21 (in which case UsbConnector should be set to Internal for PR11/PR21). If you don't have any HPxx ports then I think it's okay to remove them.

@AdamHill looking at your IORegistry file I can see you have WhateverGreen and AppleALC installed and your display is connected to AppleIntelFramebuffer@2 (connector 2 / index 3) and all the connector-type's are set to HDMI. So as far as I can tell you're doing everything right.

You have your audio Layout ID set to 2. Have you tried injecting other values?

I have tried a couple but I thought that was only changing the ALC892 port. When I did change it prior I didn't have aduio options interal speakers, digital, etc. Is it possible on another port that HDMI audio and the rear and fronts will all work?

I have tried a couple but I thought that was only changing the ALC892 port. When I did change it prior I didn't have aduio options interal speakers, digital, etc. Is it possible on another port that HDMI audio and the rear and fronts will all work?
I'm not sure to be honest. Probably better asking these questions in a separate thread as this one is for Hackintool related issues.

On GA-H77N-wifi, i3-3225 3.3 ghz & El Capitan, no SSDT files are generated with export. Is this normal for this setup? How can I get around this to make it work? Thank you.

hello,

i try to compile with XCode (10.3) to target macos, i get this error
:-1: Build input file cannot be found: 'Hackintool_Kexts/Hackintool-master/DisplayMergeNub/Classes/DisplayMergeNub.cpp'

i found the project and the DisplaymergeNub, i try to add at link, by not successfull.

any idea ?

it allright, i dint perform to remove display the info.plist, the compilation undier xcode 10.3 with dev Id is done

i try now to understand for display (taking accoutn of my vido board)

i add that there is some warning (around 55), but that not my focus. The depreceated command may change the information that the application get from system.....

it is imporant to undeerstand the step by step that may change the result we get.
from 10.8 to 10.14 each may change result.

Last edited:
Back