Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

You're correct I was not ticking that box. It now produces a patch... Although it fails to get HDMI Audio working at the moment.

When I select the "Apply changes" in the memu I cannot get any "red highlights" in framebuffer showing that a device is connected. Even though I am clearly using it., since I am typing this.

You're correct I was not ticking that box. It now produces a patch... Although it fails to get HDMI Audio working at the moment.
Are you using the latest WhateverGreen? You may want to give LSPCON a try.

Everything was fresh again last night vanilla install.
I have 4690k. Which is 15,1. I read and heard today maybe 14,2 is better with the haswell refresh. Could that be something that helps here too?
AppleALC
LiLu
WEG
VirtualSMC

and the enthernet and USB ones.

Everything was fresh again last night vanilla install.
I have 4690k. Which is 15,1. I read and heard today maybe 14,2 is better with the haswell refresh. Could that be something that helps here too?
Getting the right model certainly helps. Also LSPCON is only for Kaby Lake and higher systems.

Going to a 14,2 didn't change anything.
Have you tried using no patching? WhateverGreen will do a pretty good job of patching using default values. So I would try that first. Otherwise you need to determine which connector your monitor is attached to and set it to HDMI. WhateverGreen will do this by default if you have no other IGPU patches in place.

Have you tried using no patching? WhateverGreen will do a pretty good job of patching using default values. So I would try that first. Otherwise you need to determine which connector your monitor is attached to and set it to HDMI. WhateverGreen will do this by default if you have no other IGPU patches in place.

That's the thing I have put nothing else in there. Just a very basic install. Everything is fine except HDMI audio. So going to patch is where I ran into trouble.
Using 15,1 and the typical 0x0D220003 and it doesn't even while my TV being connected.

That's the thing I have put nothing else in there.
Are you saying you haven't put any IGPU patches in your config.plist? If not then you should not be using "Apply Current Patches" because you have none. If you take the tick off this setting does it show which connector your TV is attached to then?

Does your TV show up listed in the Displays tab in Hackintool?

Please run "ioreg -l >~/ioreg.txt" from Terminal and attach the file here.

Hi

@headkaze please can you help?

I'm trying to get USB set up using Hackintool. Followed the instructions on your app to map the ports. I am using the EHCI rename and the port limit patches plus Fake PCIID. I have mapped all my ports that are now on XHC but I see two ports on EH01 and EH02 which are PR11 and PR21 respectively.

Is it correct that those internal ports are there on EHC01/02, also when I am counting to get to 15 ports, should I include those (PR11/PR21) or not? All other ports are on XHC. Apologies for my ignorance

Attachments

• debug_1536.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hi

@headkaze please can you help?

I'm trying to get USB set up using Hackintool. Followed the instructions on your app to map the ports. I am using the EHCI rename and the port limit patches plus Fake PCIID. I have mapped all my ports that are now on XHC but I see two ports on EH01 and EH02 which are PR11 and PR21 respectively.

Is it correct that those internal ports are there on EHC01/02, also when I am counting to get to 15 ports, should I include those (PR11/PR21) or not? All other ports are on XHC. Apologies for my ignorance

Attachments

• ioreg.txt
    2.1 MB · Views: 249
Back