Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Last edited:
Hackintool v2.7.6 Released
- Custom Device Path generation code (big thanks to @jaymonkey for helping test)
- Updated Chinese translation

Hackintool v2.7.7 Released
- pcidevices.dsl export will now compile
- Fix for Device Path

Hi,

I'm setting up a Huawei Matebook D Intel i5-8250U.
A lot of things are working but a couple related to the internal UHD 620 GPU are still giving problem so I thought to post a question here.

The issues I have:
- When I connect an external monitor the the HDMI port all works as expected. BUT when I unplug the HDMI cable I loose the image on the internal display. Also the notebook becomes not visible in the network suggesting some kind of panic goes on.
- When I close the lid the notebook goes into sleep mode BUT when I open the lid the notebook display doesn't wake up. In this case the notebook is available through the network as I can connect to it. Sleep works fine if I initiate it through the button or if the timer kicks it. So if the notebook goes to sleep with the open lid and then I close the lid when I open the lid and press a keyboard key or power button to wake it from sleep it all works great. It is the closing prior to sleep that leads to the black screen.

For the rest acceleration works, I can render in FCPX.
Any advice?
Thanks a lot.

No matter what guide I follow, whenever I click "Generate patch" I only get
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>Properties</key>
<dict/>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

No patches get added.

My system appears to be working fine for my needs.
ASRock Pro4 Z97 / i4690K / IGPU 4600 only.
The only reason I got into this patching was to try and get HDMI Audio to work. The audio ports work just fine but I wanted the HDMI to work so that I could get audio through the TV. I mean I am using the system right now to type this message. Surely I am missing something simple and I feel like I've gone brain stupid from just going step-by-step over and over again. ahhhhhh

The only reason I got into this patching was to try and get HDMI Audio to work.
Are you using AppleALC? Is your audio device listed under the Audio tab? Is your audio device listed under PCI Devices tab as HDEF?

Are you using AppleALC? Is your audio device listed under the Audio tab? Is your audio device listed under PCI Devices tab as HDEF?

Updated:

Yes I am using AppleALC.
Under Audio Tab in Hackintools I have:
Intel Haswell HDMI Listed as HDAU in pci tab
Realtek ALC 892 Listed as HDEF in pci tab

Updated:

Yes I am using AppleALC.
Under Audio Tab in Hackintools I have:
Intel Haswell HDMI Listed as HDAU in pci tab
Realtek ALC 892 Listed as HDEF in pci tab
Do you have "Audio Device" ticked in Patch->General settings?

Attachments

• AudioPatch.png
    AudioPatch.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 197
Back