[Release] Hackintool v2.7.6

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
Sorry .. my bad ...
In normal circumstances it wouldn't matter but you do write a lot of documentation around here so I just wanted to clarify :)

Motherboard
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
Hackintool v2.5.3 Released
- Fixed EveryMac.com Visit link

Motherboard
Dell 5570 (clover)
CPU
Intel i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel UHD 620 , 1920x1080
So, which one would you suggest for usb port management?

usbports.kexts or aml+usbinjectall.kext?

Is there any reason at all to prefer one method to another?

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX-580
Mac
iMac
So, which one would you suggest for usb port management?

usbports.kexts or aml+usbinjectall.kext?

Is there any reason at all to prefer one method to another?
The fewer configuration files the better. The choice amounts to using only usbports.kexts on its own and nothing else or SSDT.....aml together with USBInjectAll.kext - less is often more :)
Greets

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
In normal circumstances it wouldn't matter but you do write a lot of documentation around here so I just wanted to clarify

@headkaze,

Hummm good call buddy, just checked my guides that detail using Hackintool and there was a few places where I had miss-spelt it as Hackingtool .... not enough sleep .... fixed now.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX-580
Mac
iMac
When the KP happens it will display all the info to post here. If your machine resets when a KP occurs you will need to apply patches so it doesn't.
I have finally given up in attempting to solve the instability problem of my Skylake build by myself. During the last 24 hour period the machine KP'ed 6 times whilst unattended and sleeping. here follows a summary:
BSD process name corresponding to current thread.

KP-1 loginwindow
KP-2 launchd
KP-3 mds

KP-4 BluetoothUIServe
KP-6 mds
KP-7 mds

Kindly note that the 6 KP's can be grouped into 2 sets of three. The first KP of the first set occurred on 21-05-2019 at 05.35 followed by 2 others in quick succession because in Energy Saver "Start up automatically after a power failure" is enabled.

The second set of three KP's occurred at 09.00, again followed by 2 others in quick succession.

The first KP of each of the two sets have been attached and can be found in the file Archive.zip
The file Debug-3042.zip contains the problem reporting files as generated by "gen_debug -sysprofile"

The instability first surfaced from around Mojave 10.14.2/3, with nothing that I tried, fixing the issue. I then stumbled across this thread and was hoping by applying the new "connectorless" framebuffer patches, as per this thread, that the problem would be solved, however it was not to be.
I cannot rule out that somehow or other a serious configuration error slipped in which I am unable to discover by myself. The cause may even be some or other imminent hardware failure, however when the machine is in constant use during daytime it remains stable.

Assistance in finally resolving this issue will be highly appreciated.

Greeetings

Attachments

Motherboard
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
Assistance in finally resolving this issue will be highly appreciated.
This is not really the place to post this. Can you please start a thread?

PS You should probably remove the "Enable TRIM for SSD" patch. I don't think you need that in Mojave.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus XI Hero (Wifi)
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
@headkaze
Hello friend, with everything you have added to this formidable tool Swiss knife, no doubt will be the only tool for our hacks, maybe you can also add a kind of clover configurator, to customize our config.plist, take it as a suggestion .
Thanks friend.

Motherboard
ASUS MAXIMUS X HERO
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, a great tool :)

I'm noticing some strange entries on the Info>System page?
Untitled.png