Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Version 1.3.1 Released
- Fixes. Added new menu Framebuffer->Current Version / macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112)

If you select the new menu option Framebuffer->macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112) it will load framebuffer data from this version of macOS allowing you to create framebuffer patches without needing to use WhateverGreen's -igfxdump boot flag to generate a framebuffer binary dump.

Hello everyone
I have a problem with the application, the "IntelGen" field is empty.
Because? Sorry for my ignorance but I can not understand:banghead:

Attachments

• fb.png
    fb.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 501
Hello everyone
I have a problem with the application, the "IntelGen" field is empty.
Because? Sorry for my ignorance but I can not understand:banghead:

Please try 1.3.2

Last edited:

Attachments

• fb1.png
    fb1.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 466
  • graphics.png
    graphics.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 530
now the list appears but I can not find the correspondence with my hardware ...

0x59120000 is not a supported frame for Coffee Lake. Please check out the post here. Recommended frame for you would be 0x3E9B0007. Also note that if you're on High Sierra 10.13.6 you will need build 17G2112 specifically for Coffee Lake support.

Last edited:
0x59120000 is not a supported frame for Coffee Lake. Please check out the post here. Recommended frame for you would be 0x3E9B0007. Also note that if you're on High Sierra 10.13.6 you will need build 17G2112 specifically for Coffee Lake support.

but "IntelGFX Fake ID" in Clover Devices options and "ig-platform-id" in Clover Graphics options, should I use them or should I leave them empty?

I'm already using the version High Sierra 10.13.6 build 17G2112

Attachments

• highsierra version.png
    highsierra version.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 263
but "IntelGFX Fake ID" in Clover Devices options and "ig-platform-id" in Clover Graphics options, should I use them or should I leave them empty?

Please check out the post here.

For some reason, doing the usb patching I only see HS01-14 but never my SS lol. I really dig the usbpower kext tho. I think I'll try manually putting in the last 2 3.0 usb that I use.

For some reason, doing the usb patching I only see HS01-14 but never my SS lol. I really dig the usbpower kext tho. I think I'll try manually putting in the last 2 3.0 usb that I use.

You will need to start again with the USB port limit patch applied to get all ports showing. That means removing USBPower.kext and usb port ACPI patches such as SSDT-UIAC.aml.

You may also need XHCI-200-series-injector.kext, XHCI-300-series-injector.kext or XHCI-x99-injector.kext depending on your Intel chipset.

Last edited:
using whatever doesn't seem to support clover's edid patch.
not sure if it is more of clover issue or whatevergreen, it might have something to do with clover 'inject intel' being unselected, the system failed to recognize a patched edid ("horizontalsync pulsewidth") which results in a garbled screen (on my hd4600)

I can do manually inject a patched edid using properity or dsdt apporach, however I don't think hard coding it is the best way to go.

I have no idea why did horizontalsync pulsewidth make such differences, but it is indeed effective. I'm not skilled enough to dig into framebuffer file and reverse engineer so I'll have to count on you talented people.

attached is my display properity file, notice the edid are different

P.S. the default device id:0x0D26 from the patcher also gives me a garbled screen (much server than the one without edid patch), with unpatched edid, I can still use vnc and see a perfectly fine screen, with 0x0D26 deviceid, even vnc connected remote desktop is garbled for some reason. device id that worked for me is <12 04 00 00>

Attachments

• whatevergreep_display_properity.zip
    3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Back