Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

@headkaze
Hello friend, with everything you have added to this formidable tool Swiss knife, no doubt will be the only tool for our hacks, maybe you can also add a kind of clover configurator, to customize our config.plist, take it as a suggestion .
Thanks friend.

Hi, a great tool :)

I'm noticing some strange entries on the Info>System page?
Untitled.png

I'm noticing some strange entries on the Info>System page?

Those look like the keys for iMessage but I could be wrong.

Correct ....

As of V2.4.0 Hackintool tool supports checking the critical system id's and keys for iMessage, essentially it does what the old iMessage debug tool does.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Correct ....

As of V2.4.0 Hackingtool tool supports checking the critical system id's and keys for iMessage, essentially it does what the old iMessage debug tool does.

Cheers
Jay
Hackintool* :p

Using Hackintool I exported the PCI Device information, to see what it contained. I ended up with four files:

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 14.53.46.png

I have been wondering if I can use the pcidevices.plist to populate the 'Devices' > 'Properties' section of my config.plist?

Alternatively:

Can the pcidevices.dsl be saves as SSDT_pcidevices.aml and added to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched.

Would there be any benefit to doing either?

I have been wondering if I can use the pcidevices.plist to populate the 'Devices' > 'Properties' section of my config.plist?

@pastrychef wrote up very detailed post on using the pcidevices.plist file and incorporating it into your config.plist to populate Devices > Properties.

Would there be any benefit to doing either?

AFAIK it's purely cosmetic.

Thanks, I'll have a read of Pastrychef's write up.

Hackintool 2.5.4 Released
- Will now output mounting errors

Hackintool 2.5.5 Released
- Added ASRock DeskMini 310 system config

Last edited:
Back