- Fixes

Attachments

• HDMIInfiniteLoopFix.png
    HDMIInfiniteLoopFix.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 224
  • LSPCON.png
    LSPCON.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 270
Hey @headkaze, I'm currently using Hackintool 2.6.7 on macOS Catalina Version 10.15 (Build 19A487m). When I go to Tools > Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions, I get the prompt to provide the sudo password, then it hangs on the chown step. The only way for me to get it to stop in that state is to quit the program.

What can I provide to help troubleshoot this further? I wound up running
Bash:
sudo kextcache -i /
in the terminal, but I really like your tool, and would prefer to keep using it.

How do I source that? This is the audio tab, with correctly working audio from the DSDT setup.
Yes that's correct but it looks like you're showing me the device-id (0x80861E20) after you've injected using the DSDT in your link. I need to know the device-id before that. If it's just a matter of spoofing the device-id I can add it to Hackintool and you can give it a try.

Hackintool v2.6.8 Released
- Catalina fixes
Hello @headkaze Installed Kexts in Hackintool v2.6.6 is empty. The kexts version check doesn't work. Also "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions" freeze and had to force quit. What can i do?
Can you try Hackintool v2.6.8 and let me know if it fixes these issues for you.
I get the prompt to provide the sudo password, then it hangs on the chown step.
Can you try Hackintool v2.6.8.

After that, Hackintool started successfully installing and rebuilding kexts and caches.
Yes I'm noticing that after I run the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool eventually "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions" in Hackintool will work again. I can prompt to run this first but it doesn't seem to have immediate effect. Can you confirm my observation?

Attachments

• DisableGatekeeper.png
    DisableGatekeeper.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Adding the trailing root directory (mount -uw /) fixes the issue on my end.
Okay looks like I forgot to add the trailing '/' to my command. I will do a release with a fix soon.

Hackintool v2.6.9
- Disable Gatekeeper tool fix

Hackintool v2.6.9
- Disable Gatekeeper tool fix
Hello,there is one problem that i can not adjust my backlight in my laptop even i have got the panel in system/preference.
My laptop is n650du(H170), 8700T es,and i use ig 3EA50009 and 3E9B0009 (only these two could get display back after sleep, others are just blackscreen), and i use model MBP15,2.
Could you help me to fix it, thx.

Attachments

• Steven的MacBook Pro.iojones.zip
    484.5 KB · Views: 83
Back