Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Hackintool v2.7.0 Release
- Launch process output fix (big thanks to @jaymonkey for the help testing this)
- Prepends "Intel" for IGPU name for Intel Power Gadget (thanks again to @jaymonkey for discovering this)
- System Info now includes all graphics cards
- iMessage Keys are now clearly labeled
- Added new OpenCore logo
- Updated pci.ids / AppleALC audio data

Last edited:
@headkaze Is it necessary to hot plug each usb as I did that before and marked all my USB ports and have even selected the 15ports to use rather 14ports only, so today when i opened hackintool and deleted the ports not to be used and created a outout, it resulted in enabling all HS ports and one SS port in order of 15ports and not as pre defined the way I selected it in hackintool.
Placed 2 ACPI patched and kext as needed in respective location

software bug in PCI device export function

software version : 2.7.0

hardware :
Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI, with dual RTL8111F Ethernet Controller

issue :
PCI device export function : only 17 items on the pcidevices.plist file (should be 18 items in total, one of the Ethernet device is missing)

Attachments

• pcidevices.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 154
issue :
PCI device export function : only 17 items on the pcidevices.plist file (should be 18 items in total, one of the Ethernet device is missing)
Can you run "ioreg -l >~/ioreg.txt" from Terminal and attach the output here.

Hi all,

I've installed an AMD RX570 for my Mojave setup..

I am only getting a Display output on 2 out 3 of the DPs. The third screen shows a black screen only.

All monitors are detected in Hackintool and OS display properties...

Can someone please help me get all ports working?

Note the HDMI and DVI ports also show a black screen.

Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 7.58.08 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 7.58.08 pm.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 151
Someone share some light as what I am missing here, configured all my ports which I need to be active then labelled as internal,USB3 etc export an output then placed Copy USBPorts.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other or;
Copy SSDT-UIAC.aml and SSDT-USBX.aml (if created) to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
Copy USBPorts.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

reboot and hackintool shows this where it disables all SS ports on its own and keep one since 14 ports occupied by HS ports where as I configured
HS 01,02,05,06,08,09,10,14 SS 01,02,05,06,08

UPDATE:sorted USBPorts.kexts was not loading install it to L/E rebuild cache. Boom!!!! all working fine

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 11.34.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 11.34.48 PM.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Hi! Can i know how to patch framebuffer for Lag shortly after boot and wake up issue in Mojave using hackintool.
Edit: Fixed by disable all the unused ports.

Last edited:
Hello, I need some more information on Mojave.
I am on Z170-UDR5-TH, HD530 and RX580 video board.

Only one video link is connected to avoid a bad screen (not black screen but a uncompleted buffer).
I try to have 3 video links.

I didn't know this tool neither FB patcher.
1. Is it possible to connected and manage video one ACER screen (HDMI-> HDMI,DP -> HDMI, HDMI-D -> HDMI) on mojave 10.14.4?
2. Inject for video connector to Intel FB-patcher.
3. Setting properly HD530 (no detected properly by the tools, warning as output video).

Thanks

Back