Motherboard
HP 8300 CMT
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
RX560
Mac
MacBook Pro
As you can see by examining your PCI list, WhatEverGreen is working just fine as the IGPU is named "IGPU" and the dGPU is named "PEG0.GFX0" which is correct.
Thanks for the confirmation all is ok.

To answer your question you do not need to apply the renames in your config.plist as WhatEverGreen is already renaming the devices for you and you can go ahead and generate the patch code.
Do I need to generate the patch code? When I look at current framebuffer info it is set to the same one that I would patch to?

Hackintool v2.6.6
- Added "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool
- Change GFX0 to IGPU selection no longer shows for dGPU
Awesome thanks - I will test this out later and the fix and above explanations should remove some of my confusion!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
Do I need to generate the patch code? When I look at current framebuffer info it is set to the same one that I would patch to?
If the default platform id set by WhateverGreen is the one you want and you don't need any additional patching then you're good to go.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS

@phrozenpenguin,

As @headkaze wrote above if the default PlatformID set by WhatEverGreen is correct for your IGPU then you don't need to do anything else, however it doesn't do any harm to generate the patch and set the device properties in your config.plist, that way you can be 100% sure things are as you want them and not reliant on WEG getting things right all the time.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
HP 8300 CMT
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
RX560
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hackintool v2.6.6
- Added "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool
- Change GFX0 to IGPU selection no longer shows for dGPU
Confirming this has worked for now not showing me a tick in the GFX0 to IGPU selection unlike my earlier screenshot. Thanks.

Motherboard
HP 8300 CMT
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
RX560
Mac
MacBook Pro
Is it possible to use Hackintool to sort the audio on the HP8300?

I have currently used the method described here and here which includes making a DSDT patch with edits to the HDEF section + IRQ fix, then setting audio-id to 11 and using Lilu and AppleALC kexts.

This method is working fine but if there is an easier way to do it using Hackintool that would be interesting.