Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

I have lilu and whatevergreen installed. But having a tick means it's installed, no ?

I have lilu and whatevergreen installed. But having a tick means it's installed, no ?
No, it means it's not renamed. There are a few ways you can check it's renamed. Check your display in PCI tab and check WhateverGreen is installed under Installed tab.

Attachments

• IGPU01.png
    IGPU01.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IGPU02.png
    IGPU02.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 148
the display is not as yours, but whatevergreen is installed

And BTW, your screenshot has a ticked box also at gfx0 to igpu, but you told me mine is a mistake, why is that ? sorry for the dumb questions, I try really hard to understand :)

Last edited:
the display is not as yours, but whatevergreen is installed
Your display has not been renamed to IGPU (note it's PEG0.GFX0 under IOReg Name). For some reason WhateverGreen has failed to rename it. Add the rename patch.

1. Go to Bootloader tab in Hackintool
2. Put a tick next to Rename GFX0 to IGPU
3. Click the Apply Patch button and select your Clover config.plist to apply the patch
4. Reboot and run Hackintool again to check it's been renamed in the PCI tab

It's already ticked ! But done your steps
I just noticed the GFX0 entry is actually an nVidia card. Hackintool is designed to patch IGPU only. So you either disable the dGPU or use a headless platform id and use the nVidia card. Is your IGPU disabled in your BIOS? Unfortunately you won't be able to create a patch using Hackintool without an IGPU entry in your PCI list. This is beyond the scope of this thread so I would suggest starting a new one for this.

Last edited:
Okay so we've discovered it isn't a problem with Hackintool. My advice would be to enable your IGPU in your BIOS and then create a headless patch.
I have igpu turned on in bios, and trying to create the headless patch, but for that I need hackintool, and hackintool isn't creating the patch for me when asked to, so I'm blocked at a hackintool moment in the headless process :)

Back