CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I'm noticing some strange entries on the Info>System page?

Those look like the keys for iMessage but I could be wrong.

Correct ....

As of V2.4.0 Hackintool tool supports checking the critical system id's and keys for iMessage, essentially it does what the old iMessage debug tool does.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Correct ....

As of V2.4.0 Hackingtool tool supports checking the critical system id's and keys for iMessage, essentially it does what the old iMessage debug tool does.

Cheers
Jay
Hackintool* :p

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 TI 6GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Using Hackintool I exported the PCI Device information, to see what it contained. I ended up with four files:

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 14.53.46.png

I have been wondering if I can use the pcidevices.plist to populate the 'Devices' > 'Properties' section of my config.plist?

Alternatively:

Can the pcidevices.dsl be saves as SSDT_pcidevices.aml and added to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched.

Would there be any benefit to doing either?

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
Android
I have been wondering if I can use the pcidevices.plist to populate the 'Devices' > 'Properties' section of my config.plist?
@pastrychef wrote up very detailed post on using the pcidevices.plist file and incorporating it into your config.plist to populate Devices > Properties.

Would there be any benefit to doing either?
AFAIK it's purely cosmetic.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 TI 6GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
Hackintool 2.5.4 Released
- Will now output mounting errors

Hackintool 2.5.5 Released
- Added ASRock DeskMini 310 system config

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX-580
Mac
iMac
This is not really the place to post this. Can you please start a thread?
Stability has finally returned. I accomplished that by generating a new patch, as attached, with a later version of Hackintool. Note that the patch in my config.plist file, included in an attachment of my #1058, differs from what I have generated with Hackintool v.2.5.5. The earlier patch dos not include a device-id entry.
Another problem I encounter is that upon completing a reboot, EFI.agent as well as the disk section of Hackintool, is duly populated, however some time later all entries just dissapear with seemingly only a reboot repopulating the respective output screens. Attachments refer.

Greetings

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
The earlier patch dos not include a device-id entry.
The "Spoof Video Device ID" patch option is under Advanced Options. Hackintool won't include the device-id unless you have this option enabled.
Another problem I encounter is that upon completing a reboot, EFI.agent as well as the disk section of Hackintool, is duly populated, however some time later all entries just dissapear with seemingly only a reboot repopulating the respective output screens.
Can you please run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and see if there is any error you can show me. The error is likely to occur when the disk list is not being populated.