Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

When the KP happens it will display all the info to post here. If your machine resets when a KP occurs you will need to apply patches so it doesn't.
Oh you mean the contents of the message "Your machine ran into problems and was rebooted" Will send when it appens again.

Hackintool v2.4.7
- Fixes

Hackintool v2.4.8
- Fixes

Hackintool v2.4.9
- Fixes

Hackintool v2.5.0
- Fixed stdout/stderr output capture for admin privilege shell commands (thanks jaymonkey)

Hackintool v2.5.1
- Add support for 0x3EA50005 0x3EA60005 0x3E980003 frame id for CFL refresh

you still need usbinjectall.kext with ssdt-uiac.aml or it won't work
Agreed however if one goes for the connectorless variant of this guide, which I have been using on both my hacks for longer than I can remember, USBInjectAll.kext is not required. The generation of a connectorless USB configuration kext has been included within Hackintool and working great as well. Anybody wishing to not use USBInjectAll.kext should therefore go connectorless. An excellent description to achieve that is actually included in the Hackintool help menu under the title USB Patching.

Greetings

Agreed however if one goes for the connectorless variant of this guide, which I have been using on both my hacks for longer than I can remember, USBInjectAll.kext is not required. The generation of a connectorless USB configuration kext has been included within Hackintool and working great as well. Anybody wishing to not use USBInjectAll.kext should therefore go connectorless. An excellent description to achieve that is actually included in the Hackintool help menu under the title USB Patching.

Greetings
correct, you can just the the usbports.kext or use both the .aml and USBInjectAll.kext together :)

I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know.

@headkaze,

@Feartech is correct, SSDT-ULAC.aml is basically a configuration file for the USBInjectAll.kext, when the kext loads it looks for a ACPI device definition called "UIAC" with a ACPI name of "RMCF" (= RehabMan Configuration File I'm guessing) if it exists in the ioreg then it only injects the USB ports defined in SSDT-ULAC (port type, name ..etc), if it does not find "UIAC" with a ACPI name of "RMCF" then it attempts injects all the USB ports.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Hi @headkaze Installed Kexts in Hackintool v2.5.1 remains unpopulated, sort of forever. Am I missing something to make it display properly ? The attached screenshot refers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-18 at 5.49.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-18 at 5.49.44 PM.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 122
Hi @headkaze Installed Kexts in Hackintool v2.5.1 remains unpopulated, sort of forever. Am I missing something to make it display properly ? The attached screenshot refers.

@Henties,

I just updated to Hackingtool V2.5.1 myself and the kext version check works fine, there is nothing you need to do, you should see a list of all the kexts Hackingtool supports version checking on, and then it starts checking your installed version against the version on each of the sources.

Try deleting it, re-dowonload, unzip and copy/move to your Applications folder ...

Cheers
Jay

@Henties,

I just updated to Hackingtool V2.5.1 myself and the kext version check works fine, there is nothing you need to do, you should see a list of all the kexts Hackingtool supports version checking on, and then it starts checking your installed version against the version on each of the sources.

Try deleting it, re-dowonload, unzip and copy/move to your Applications folder ...

Cheers
Jay
@jaymonkey

Done, but NOPE it still does not populate the Installed Kexts sceen of Hackintool v2.5.1

Greets

Back