Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

That would be helpful. If we can figure out why it's crashing we may be able to understand the pipe value better.
Apology for the delay in replying to Post #212
I can confirm working HDMI video and audio (no KP) with Pipes 3, 9, 10 and 11
As you documented in Post #206, Pipe 8, does not support the HDMI signal

I can no longer edit my first post even if I don't make any changes. Can I have a mod fix this for me please?
Code:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I can no longer edit my first post even if I don't make any changes. Can I have a mod fix this for me please?
Code:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
Please submit your trouble report via the Contact Us at the bottom, left of this page.

Please submit your trouble report via the Contact Us at the bottom, left of this page.

I've figured out what spam filter is causing the issue. I'll send you an e-mail.

Last edited:
3. Reboot with -uia_exclude_ss -uia_exclude_ssp boot flags
7. Reboot with -uia_exclude_hs -uia_exclude_ssp boot flags
9. Reboot with -uia_exclude_hs -uia_exclude_ss boot flags

Note: In the latest build of USBInjectAll.kext, -uia_exclude_ssp has been removed. Review changelog in README for details.

Last edited:
Audio Patching
1. Install the latest Lilu + AppleALC
2. Set config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject=NO
3. Check Patch->General->Audio
4. Set the Layout Id drop down list
5. File->Export->Clover config.plist (overwrite your existing config.plist file)
Are you suggesting config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/Layout-id no longer works?
If it still works, what is the benefit of this method over the method it replaces?

Note: In the latest build of USBInjectAll.kext, -uia_exclude_ssp has been removed. Review changelog in README for details.

Thanks for the info RehabMan. I've updated the first post.
Are you suggesting config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/Layout-id no longer works?
If it still works, what is the benefit of this method over the method it replaces?

Using config.plist/Devices/Properties is the recommended way to inject device properties now. Intel FB-Patcher will inject layout-id the same way it injects properties for the IGPU.

Last edited:
FBPatcher has crashed on 3 separate systems (3 different downloads). Seems strange. I cannot find any crashlogs. Ideas?

Do you have Xcode installed on one of the PC's that is crashing?

Back