Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Hackintool v1.7.9 Released

@headkaze,

Really nice job with the latest feature set added to Hackingtool, The EFI mounter and Calculator-Converter (no need to use a on-line convert now :)) are particularly handy to have. Hackintool really is becoming the Swiss Army Knife of Hackingtosh utilities, great work dude.

My only gripe (and its purely a cosmetic one) is that the icon for the app is a bit busy and fails to reflect the quality of the app IMHO .... maybe the Swiss Army knife idea could be incorporated into the icon ? .. just a thought, no pressure.

One suggestion for the Calculator-Converter, I still get people asking me how to format a PlatformID in reverse byte order even though both our guides give examples on how to do it (sigh) .... maybe you could add such a feature to the Calculator Sequence page ? ... i know this is a pretty basic thing that we don't even think about but I guess anyone who is not used to working with Hex/Bytes/Words might still have trouble.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
I personally liked the old blue icon with the Intel logo
regardless, the work you have put in that tool is just tremendous.
thanks !

My only gripe (and its purely a cosmetic one) is that the icon for the app is a bit busy and fails to reflect the quality of the app IMHO .... maybe the Swiss Army knife idea could be incorporated into the icon ? .. just a thought, no pressure.
What do you think about this?

Attachments

• HackintoolIcon.png
    HackintoolIcon.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 170
Hello sir, I'd like to generate patch for using appleALC, but when I press "Generate Patch", the tool just quits. What did I miss?
Thanks!

Turn your internal graphics on

Last edited:
Turn your internal graphics on
I still want to fix this bug. It shouldn't exit when you click on "Generate Patch". So I need someone who has this issue and also has Xcode installed and can help me debug it.

I still want to fix this bug. It shouldn't exit when you click on "Generate Patch". So I need someone who has this issue and also has Xcode installed and can help me debug it.

As an FYI I have the same issue when trying to generate any patches. In my laptop I only have a dGPU GTX1080 no intel graphics possible. Still on High Sierra 10.13.6.

1.8.1 - Clover downloader (Kozlek / JrCs / slice), NVRAM boot-args edit, improved authorization

I can't dismiss the Clover update dialog with the "Not Now" button. File -> Import -> IOReg Dump (either option) closes the app with no message if no dump is in IOReg. v1.8.0 also had an issue where it would close when opening an IOReg Dump that was present - I had to revert to v1.7.9.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 15.13.56.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 15.13.56.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 81
Back