Contribute
Register

[Release] AsRock p67 Pro3 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've the same motherboard and all works fine but when I have to transfer files to any external drive I get so slow speeds. Do you have the same problem? I'm running Mavericks but it used to happen with mountain lion too. I'm using your patched bios.

Thanks.

Hey nice guide
i am using your dsdt and bios mod but after booting to the drive i always get this panic
does someone have a idea?
My sytem:
i5 2500k
asrock p67 pro3
gtx 560 ti
OsX Maveriks

Thanks ;)

image.jpg

Hey nice guide
i am using your dsdt and bios mod but after booting to the drive i always get this panic
does someone have a idea?
My sytem:
i5 2500k
asrock p67 pro3
gtx 560 ti
OsX Maveriks

Thanks ;)

View attachment 75659

You are using System Definition Mac Pro 5,1 which is panicking as you do not have ECC RAM in your build.
Two option to solve. Boot to desktop using -x
  • Delete /S/L/E/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext, repair permissions using Disk Utility and reboot.
  • Re-run MultiBeast and only select Mac Pro 3,1, repair permissions and reboot.

Adrian B

Shame on me :lol:

Thank you now everything is working fine.

:thumbup:

First of all - thanks for the files, everything works like a charm. Only problem I have is PS2 keyboard. No matter what I tried (prety much all the kexts I found) it doesn't work. Further research shown that the problem is in DSDT (since keyboard worked fine in installer and prior to installing DSDT), there should be part of code that responsible for PS2 support.

I'm a noob at this stuff and I'm cautious about editing DSDT myself without proper knowledge, don't want to make things worse. Maybe anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi! My BIOS version is 3.30. Will Your DSDT v3.20 work with it?

​How to install? Change the Bios?

Hi everyone,

how do i use the DSDT file? I have never done that before, so I'd be thankful if anyone could explain that. Trying to install High Sierra at the moment and I'm having a couple of issues, so this might be the solution.

Hello
I have that mobo (asrock P67 Pro 3), but have an i3 2120 processor.
Can I use this dsdt whit High Sierra or Mojave?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back