CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Open Core is including Hyper-V as a formally-supported hypervisor (with Quirks specific to Hyper-V). In my opinion, tonymacx86 needs to modify terms and rules to officially allow hypervisors other than VMWare Fusion.

In my opinion, tonymacx86 needs to modify terms and rules to officially allow hypervisors other than VMWare Fusion.

I don't speak for the management but this site is concerned with installing Apple operating systems onto non-Apple hardware not supporting virtual machines.

In my opinion tonymacx86 does not need to modify the rules to allow a function just because a particular boot loader supports it.

1623691741900.png

Ok. Why was VMWare singled-out in the tonymacx86 rules?

Code:
This community does not support installation of macOS on Atom CPUs nor hypervisors other than VMware Fusion. Any post referencing these will be removed.

Forum Rules which will not change:

• This community does not support installation of macOS on Atom CPUs nor hypervisors other than VMware Fusion. Any post referencing these will be removed.
VMware other than Fusion requires that it be cracked to run macOS which is in violation of this rule:

• The tonymacx86 community does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of pirated or illegal software will result in an instant permanent ban and account deletion without warning or notice. Examples of piracy are pre-built VMs, distributions, disk images, iso files, non-Apple computers purchased with macOS pre-installed, hacked or modified installers and cracking or unlocking software. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.
Microsoft does not support macOS on Hyper-V:

Thread and subject permanently closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back