Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I had the really stupid idea to reinstall my Hackintosh. Everything was working fine.

My Setup is chosen from the buyers guide:
  • GA- Z170X Gaming 5
  • Nvidia GTX 950
  • i7 6700K
  • 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO
  • Corsair H60
Before I ****ed everything up I did the following. I installed SMC- Fan control and noticed that afterwards, even after setting it to max, the fan didn't do its job. In addition I installed some of these Kext files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3tkodbgtrkuz3bs/AAAHxyf8oVzDixRa4i5c23foa?dl=0&preview=Kexts.zip I assume these Kext files made it a lot worse. Afterwards I couldn't boot OSX anymore (see screenshot below).

I have tried a couple of different tags, however always with the same result. After 5 hours of trying out stuff and googling I decided to reinstall it completely. I reseted the BIOS and configured it again. Nevertheless, whenever I boot from the USB stick it won't find the other SSD's. I only have the option to install on the USB- stick.

Every help is greatly appreciated. Im tired and sad ;)

img20161119unyw87vzid.jpg

Hey Guys,

I had the really stupid idea to reinstall my Hackintosh. Everything was working fine.

My Setup is chosen from the buyers guide:
  • GA- Z170X Gaming 5
  • Nvidia GTX 950
  • i7 6700K
  • 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO
  • Corsair H60
Before I ****** everything up I did the following. I installed SMC- Fan control and noticed that afterwards, even after setting it to max, the fan didn't do its job. In addition I installed some of these Kext files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3tkodbgtrkuz3bs/AAAHxyf8oVzDixRa4i5c23foa?dl=0&preview=Kexts.zip I assume these Kext files made it a lot worse. Afterwards I couldn't boot OSX anymore (see screenshot below).

Every help is greatly appreciated. Im tired and sad ;)

img20161119unyw87vzid.jpg

Boot in single user mode or in safe mode and remove the kexts you had installed.

Rebuild caches and try booting.

I have tried a couple of different tags, however always with the same result. After 5 hours of trying out stuff and googling I decided to reinstall it completely. I reseted the BIOS and configured it again. Nevertheless, whenever I boot from the USB stick it won't find the other SSD's. I only have the option to install on the USB- stick.

Make sure that the SATA mode set to AHCI on BIOS.

Hey Jithin,

thanks for taking the time to reply! Safe mode (-x) gives me the same error as before. (-s) results in the following:

Sata mode is set to AHCI in Bios.

img201611202u3rcnsvk6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back