CPU
Intel Core i5 -4590S
Graphics
AMD Crossfire Technology
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not long after I installed Yosemite there was an update. Afterwards my whole system crashed to the point of no use. I was able to get it to where it could be used, with some help, however it was lagging way too much. So we tried to do another update and it crashed again. So now I want to do a clean reinstall. However I did not do the install to begin with and I'm not sure how to do this. I have a usb all ready to go with multibeast and the os. I know that I need something to do with my mobo but I'm not sure what. Can I get some newbie tips?

Not long after I installed Yosemite there was an update. Afterwards my whole system crashed to the point of no use. I was able to get it to where it could be used, with some help, however it was lagging way too much. So we tried to do another update and it crashed again. So now I want to do a clean reinstall. However I did not do the install to begin with and I'm not sure how to do this. I have a usb all ready to go with multibeast and the os. I know that I need something to do with my mobo but I'm not sure what. Can I get some newbie tips?
See http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/u...emite-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.143976/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back