HP Elitebook 2570p (Clover)
CPU
i7-3612QM
Graphics
HD 4000 (1366 x 768)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
While reading a post here, I stumbled upon this:

Note: Do note use either the SSDT-UIAC.aml or USBInjectAll with the USBmap.kext. This kext we just made should be used by itself with no other USB kexts besides XhciUnsupported if your system needs it. Reason for this is USBInjectAll is no longer being maintained(rest in peace Rehabman) and the USBmap.kext version is how real Macs USB map as well so as close to "Apple Like" as possible to fit the OpenCore mood.

I couldn't continue reading. I am speechless. Has our Rehabman left us for good?

I reached out to one of the maintainers of the github page and I am still waiting for a confirmation. My heart is broken.

I really hope not, his Bluetooth extension for Hackintoshes is an essential bit of code and I think we all owe him gratitude.

While reading a post here, I stumbled upon this:

I couldn't continue reading. I am speechless. Has our Rehabman left us for good?

I reached out to one of the maintainers of the github page and I am still waiting for a confirmation. My heart is broken.
I really hope not, his Bluetooth extension for Hackintoshes is an essential bit of code and I think we all owe him gratitude.

Hiya both,

First off USBInjectAll.kext is being maintained as necessary by another moderator here. As new Apple Macs come out we will add their system-definitions to keep it going as long as it is needed :thumbup:.

It is true that with Catalina going forward, a codeless kext is a preferred method for configuring USB ports if Apple brings in more third-party kext security - which it is planning to do. So just use Hackintool and its USBPorts.kext instead.

As to where @RehabMan may be. We have to remember just how much work he put into supporting us all. Maybe he grew tired. Maybe he got a new job and is too busy to help now. He certainly created a standard it is hard to follow :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back