Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 960
Got my build working without the GTX960, started installing updates when it suddenly wouldn't go to the macOS. The Machine was in the Apple logo screen with a full loadbar for around 30 minutes and didn't go anywhere from there. Launched with -v, -x to see this:

IMG_1899.JPG

I have no clue what to do now. After some time it prompts:

en1: Received EAPOL packet (length = 145) inputEAPOLFrame: 0 extra bytes present in EAPOL frame. inputEAPOLFrame: decrypting key data input EAPOLFrame: Received message 1 of 2 installGTK: setting cipher key (flags = 0x0) GTK-RSC: 00 00 00 00 00 00 GTK: 9c 15 d4 26 0e e7 10 bf d7 13 b0 74 d3 cf 31 3d installGTK: GTK installed kext stall[0], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'SMC' kext stall[1], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'SMC' kext stall[2], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'SMC' kext stall[3], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'SMC'

I have no clue what to do now
Seems like you may have duplicate kexts installed or something wrong with the cache.

Try updating Clover - Pay attention to the new folder structure for drivers.

Seems like you may have duplicate kexts installed or something wrong with the cache.

Try updating Clover - Pay attention to the new folder structure for drivers.
I already have the newest Clover installed :s Would re-installing still affect?

Boot normally (not -x) in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Boot normally (not -x) in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

IMG_1907.JPG

EDIT:
Seems like there's no stop yet. I'll update you a new photo much later

Disable the Serial port(s) in the BIOS settings.

Disable the Serial port(s) in the BIOS settings.
Ok, I'll just have to find out how

EDIT:
Lol, the second I posted I found it from
Advanced -> Onboard Device Configuration -> Serial Port Configuration -> Serial Port 1 = Off

Boot with nv_disable=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back