Contribute
Register

Recycled Thin Mini ITX [NAKED] Prime H310T R2.0 — i5-9600K — RX560/UHD630

Looks like if you remove the cooler mount, and then remove the motherboard metal backplate, you might be able to get it straight again. A risk I know!
I was thinking about that!. This is the second time I’ve dropped a motherboard with this cooler attached, remarkably tough!.

Successfully installed Ventura Public Beta on my H310T, thanks to @Edhawk and his post from yesterday, link below. Ventura seems to feel more responsive than Monterey switching through, opening and closing windows feels snappy and looks smooth.

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 1.24.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 2.06.49 AM.png

Using Hackintool to Dump DSDT.aml, I then used SSDTTime to generate new .aml's and got this message when generating a new AWAC SSDT. So I quickly added the patches, removed the AWAC SSDT and rebooted Ventura, verbose is definitely smoother.

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 10.07.45 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 10.36.32 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 10.37.18 AM.png

Easily updated Ventura through system settings to 22A5321d. I like to use HackinDROM for updating OpenCore, it's very simple and just requires a 'right click' from me. I've removed 'RestrictEvents' from the the kexts folder, verbose looks very clean when loading, doesn't stutter or pause. I have validation issues in the config.plist though, attached below, @Edhawk would you mind taking a look?.

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 9.18.41 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 9.17.39 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 9.35.21 AM.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.3 MB · Views: 63
Easily updated Ventura through system settings to 22A5321d. I like to use HackinDROM for updating OpenCore, it's very simple and just requires a 'right click' from me. I've removed 'RestrictEvents' from the the kexts folder, verbose looks very clean when loading, doesn't stutter or pause. I have validation issues in the config.plist though, attached below, @Edhawk would you mind taking a look?.

Have you used OpenCore Configurator to edit your config.plist?
Try again HackinDROM's right click update, it may fix theses issues

Have you used OpenCore Configurator to edit your config.plist?
Try again HackinDROM's right click update, it may fix theses issues.
I've stuck with Propertree for editing my plist, I do own PlistEdit pro, tried OCAuxiliary Tools and OpenCore Configurator. I like ProperTrees simplicity and the fact it has less format translation issues with HackinDROM.

Successfully updated to Public Beta 4, and the 9600K seems to have settled down after the Public Beta 3 drama!. I managed to make the motherboard look, less bent!, I gave the CPU a service, replaced the back plate and applied fresh thermal paste. To unbend the board I just applied pressure until something creaked.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 9.19.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.29.06 AM.png

Took a bit longer to update, possible issue between my KingSpec NE-128, NVMeFix.kext and Ventura Public Beta 5. Verbose kept reporting NVMe controller issues, when trying to update to Beta 5. I removed the kext, downloaded the Ventura update again and it installed first time. Just completed an AmorphousDiskMark Bench and the scores, (that I care about, SEQ1M QD8) are on par with what I posted previously, #6.

Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 9.02.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 9.06.04 AM.png

Last edited:
I've always wondered why they use an M1 24" iMac's dimensions (bezel size, chin) etc. when the SMBIOS is for an older Intel iMac. Any ideas ? Is this how the 27" M2 iMac refresh will look ?

Screen Shot 11.jpg
1663333989679.png

The stand gives it away!, I think the M2 27" might need a less angular stand maybe. Timing also, Apple officially switch to M series this October and we'll see the Cube Mac Pro and Ventura will be available to the general public.

Back