Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 9360
CPU
i7-7500
Graphics
hd620
hello, a greeting to all, I would like to know why when I refresh the image with the time machine, the recovery disk and the disk filevault disappear. it is visible in terminal diskutil list but not on clover boot and I cannot log in. as I solve without reinstalling the system. thanks and happy new year everyone

hello, a greeting to all, I would like to know why when I refresh the image with the time machine, the recovery disk and the disk filevault disappear. it is visible in terminal diskutil list but not on clover boot and I cannot log in. as I solve without reinstalling the system. thanks and happy new year everyone
press F3 at the clover boot screen

ok but it does not appear because it is deleted by time machine restore image which deletes (initializes) the disk not only of the system but also the preboot and the recovery even if then visible in the terminal. I would like to know if it can be recreated without a new installation as I lose all the configurations and programs
f3 see disk only on new install not after restore by time machine , therefore possible only from usb install

solved, if restore time machine with usb installer two disk are visible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back